would you travel on the TGV train in France ?

would you travel on the TGV train ?

• yes i would

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • nope its too fast for me

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
M

mick07

g'day all

if anyone went over to france to bowl in competetions would anyone take the TGV train at 300k/mh or you would travel by car.

i hope to go to France one day and travel on the TGV train it would be fun :D

feel free to talk about if you would like to travel on the TGV fast train at 300K/mh :D

I went on a train in Germany that went 300km/h. It was absolutely awesome. I didnt even know I was going that fast until I looked outside and then looked at the information screen which shows the speed.

if i go on it one day i would wear my sunnies and sitting back watching the french countryside go by at 300K/mh i might go from Paris to Marselle 1 best TGV train to go on is the TGV Duplex (double-decker) :cool: :cool:

There won't be any train like this in Australia for a long, long time (if ever). So go for it if you get the chance.

There won't be any train like this in Australia for a long, long time (if ever). So go for it if you get the chance.
the only train i know we have in Victoria is the V/line V/Locity 160 trains that goes at 160Km/h i've been on a VLocity train heaps of times they are fast. i would like to go on the TGV thats got need for speed

Just back from Shanghai today. Rode the MagLev train from the Shanghai metro to Pu Dong Airport. The train has no wheels or direct contact with the tracks, all done by Magnetic fields. You travel 30 km in less than 8 minutes, with peak speed of 431 Km/h, repeat 4 3 1. Looking out at the freeway nearby it looked like the cars and trucks were parked, except that it is a 120 km/h zone. Super quiet and a real adrenaline rush, but so smooth it felt really safe. Took some video on my mobile phone when we were doing about 365, if I can work out how to post it on Youtube, I'll set up a link.
Cost 50 Yuan for the one way trip, which is about 8 Aussie Dollars. Go figure.

Sumo

Back
Top Bottom