Kegel Training School comes to Australia

Werribee

Werribee
Werribee Superbowl will be the first Kegel training school in Australia.

Aimed at High Performance bowlers, aspiring to be the best of the best, this will promise to revolutionise the world of bowling.

Regsitrations are now being taken...

What do you get?

Online access to the best professional coaches across the world.
2 Fully qualified (Kegel certified) coaches trained in all aspects of our sport and high performance bowling.
A CATS system which will allow you to track and compare accuracy, control, rev rate and speed.
A 12 month course with access to 150 strong video library.
Varying lane condition training.
Physical game analysis and grip analysis.
Back up from Kegel in Florida.

COST? minimal!

Anyone who is intersted in participating in this program please call Werribee Superbowl and register your interest. I will then forward all relevant information to you.

This program is for both Juniors and Adults.

INTERSTATERS:
We will be running intensive weeklong programs on a needs basis, so feel welcome to put your name down.

Regards,

Edi

Werribee Superbowl- The Kegel Centre of Excellence

"Werribee Superbowl- The Kegel Centre of Excellence"

HUH???

geezz after last weekend, are you sure that you can use this quote????? :?:

Also, why would Kegel choose Werribee to have this? :?:

I see you are offering a "Varying lane condition training."
what are you going to move them across one pair???

How can you offer a training program like this in a centre that still uses wood nowadays seeing as the sport is dominated by synthetic?? what is that teaching you???

any info is appriciated

roy boy

roy boy

How can you offer a training program like this in a centre that still uses wood nowadays seeing as the sport is dominated by synthetic??

twice as many centres in australia currently have wood lanes than those with synthetic lanes, so i would not say that this sport is dominated by sythetic lanes in this country just yet.

By the way well done to Edi and George for at least trying to give our bowlers the oppertunity to experiance the Kegal Training System.

Maybe you could learn from it roy boy instead of whinging.

Rob

Hi Roy Boy,

your interest is very much appreciated, and I welcome your comments.

Firstly, I am doing my best to offer a world class program to a group of people who have an ambition to excell in a given sport. I can only do that with my existing resources. I honestly don't have $200K+ to rip out lanes that have another 3 resurfaces left. I only purchased this centre 31/2 years ago, and it has been a hard slog.

Secondly, why did Kegel choose us? I am offended by your implication, and not knowing (or caring) who you are... why not us? Honestly though, the reason is because we are probably the only centre willing to take a punt on this program, and it will cost about $50K+ over 12 months for us to establish this program (not including the coaches wages). So, I hope you now understand why.

Varying lane conditions.... we will have the opportunity to access conditions from any tournament (which uses Kegel technology) and download that to our computer for bowlers to train on. The program will have 6 pairs all on differing conditions each week. 3-4 may be short, 5-6 may be long, 7-8 may have another. This is called "teaching bowlers to adjust". Do you follow Roy Boy, or is it too much for you?

I think Bowlrig summed up the wooden lanes bit. By the way, the Nationals are on wooden lanes this year. You may want to post something on that if you're bored enough.

Roy Boy, Australians are notorious for the tall poppy syndrome. Some one tries to put back into the system and some one just has to knock them. Why can't we just be happy that a medium size centre in Victoria (doesn't matter which one) is trying something that isn't available in Australia. I assure you that if it takes off here, you will see more of this kind of thing happening, and it will be so wonderful for our sport. We may finally get the recognition and public support we are after, sponsors might even say "gee this is serious stuff!"

Proprietors often get bagged for promoting glow bowling and recreational bowling. I cop it for trying to add value to high performance bowling. Amazing. It is worthy to note that this is 1 negative post from about 28 positive enquiries. Must be a lonely world for Roy Boy.

Let me add, I will be offering my bowlers the ability to download their files across to a coach in Sweden (just an example), to help them with their release ( that's if the info isn't already available in Australia). It doesn't matter what the lane surface is made up of -if it is release advice you are after! Isn't this going to be beneficial? There will be 150 videos on almost every topic you can think of.

If you have a better program to offer, then do it! Best of Luck finding a centre to support you.

Roy Boy, I often just post information on tournaments etc. here, or positive congratulatory posts. But you are going to be my exception.....
A picece of advice.... Let people think you are stupid, don't confirm it by posting such nonsense.

No offence intended,

Edi

RoyBoy,

I would probably wait until you have some information on this program before you bag it... :?

I have heard a fair bit about the program ( more info will be available soon no doubt) and it sounds like it will be awesome.

As far as i'm aware the program is being developed by kegal's coaches in Florida and will be implemented in something like 26 countries around the world....

We should be so lucky that people like Edi and Werribee bowl allow us access to these kinds of resources.... I'm pretty sure they would not invest $50k if it was not going to be beneficial...

I suggest anyone who wants to take their game to the next level give Edi a call and register your interest.... I know i'll be there :)

Team Brunswick Australia
www.Brunswickbowling.com

All I can say is that it is about time that people started taking bowling seriously as a sport.
Thanks to Edi and Werribee bowl, this is happening.

Who are you Roo boy?

Congratulations to Werribee for giving us this wonderful oppertunity. You have my support 100%.

Thanks to Werribee and Edi for 'taking a punt'. its bound to be a success..

Just wondering what costs are involved for the individual??

Cheers,
Craig

Anything that lifts the game into the 21st Century is a good thing, good to see you taking a punt.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom