Would make an interesting poll.

Is TBA doing a good enough Job for our sport?

• Yes they are doing a great Job

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Yes but they could be doing better Job

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • No and replace them all

Votes: 96 68.6%
  • No replace the CEO only

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • No but keep the CEO and replace the people underneath him

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters

CHIN

To finish off I heard a whisper yesterday that TBA are having an emergency meeting today as one of the State's have put in a vote of no confidence aginst the current board. It will be interesting to see or hear the outcome of this meeting.Maybe,just maybe there other bowlers and concerned officials who feel that the current board is not doing all that they should be.:cool:

If their holding an emergency meeting because 1 of the States have put in a vote of no confidence in the current board.
Would make an interesting poll. Find out how the average bowler feels about the current board.

1.Is the current board doing a good enough job & should stay.
2.Should the current board be stand down & be replaced.

Make it happen, and maybe all the centres could put the results on their notice boards and maybe get more feed back from the average bowlers out there.:rolleyes:

If their holding an emergency meeting because 1 of the States have put in a vote of no confidence in the current board.
Would make an interesting poll. Find out how the average bowler feels about the current board.

1.Is the current board doing a good enough job & should stay. 2.Should the current board be stand down & be replaced.

Answer to 1. this could be debated till the cows come home
Ansewr to 2. more to the point will the current board be allowed to continue in its present format, or will some need to be sacraficied to heal the wounds that have now been opened.

If the information I have recieved this weekend and today amount to anything, all I can say is watch this space.

Where will any paid positions that may become vacant be advertised, mycareer.com.au or seek.com.au?

Joe

Our Northern Country Challenge was putting in their paperwork wrong according to the TBA but the TBA never made them aware of it. Which lead to our "travelling league" not being sanctioned properly, which lead to me not getting my 300 game recognized.

If they cant notify someone of something simple like this then they can't do the tasks required of them fairly and accurately.

And if i didnt like this forum as much as i do, I'd write what i really think of how they have been running things.

Our Northern Country Challenge was putting in their paperwork wrong according to the TBA but the TBA never made them aware of it. Which lead to our "travelling league" not being sanctioned properly, which lead to me not getting my 300 game recognized.

If they cant notify someone of something simple like this then they can't do the tasks required of them fairly and accurately.

If you want to be notified something is wrong. There is probably another fee for that.
At least you & a lot of other people know you bowled it. TBA cant take that away from you.
Seems having things accredited and regognized by TBA is meaning less & less to more & more people all the time.

1 person out of 71 so far thinks they are doing a great job.
Cant stop board members from voting I suppose.

i vote for the whole lot to go, because i feel they have let me and my centre down, when we needed them the most

i am quite confident we will not be continuing our relationship with the TBA after this year, we will be aligning with the MTBA, an organisation which has the bowlers needs at hearts

Hey Craig how could they let your centre down. :confused:
TBA dont do that. Thier communication with the centres is A1.:rolleyes:

I'm going to spell this out nice and simple

When the TBA can give our paying customers the same entitlements and avenues as the centre 10 minutes up the road, we will show some commitment.

Over many hours of stating our case to Alex and John, their answer in a nutshell was....

"well maybe the bowlers who want them things, should go bowl out at the other bowling centre"

Now you put yourself in our shoes, as a manager of your centre.

Personally i was a big fan of proprietor run associations, but when our fate hangs in the hands of the manager up the road, and when approached, he says NO, well maybe we haven't got the best system in place.

I personally have been a sanctioned TBA member for the last 30 years, and would love to be for the next 30, but seeing as though they are fostering and promoting this as the way to run the business, we'll just sit back and observe that they still aren't fostering and promoting the sport of tenpins to the best of their ability.

Back
Top Bottom