who's bowling??

griggsy

jst a question who is bowling in the sydney cup this year? I know it's early to be asking but this is going to be my first yr at it and I'm just looking round for some one to ask about it to get some details, just so I can plan ahead

hey i'm going down for my first time this year as well. Has anyone got some dates for us??? Hear from you soon.

See ya in Melbourne.

yeah i will be there, and does anybody know the dates for it

strazz

yeah i will be there, and does anybody know the dates for it

strazz

Yeah i might be who knows what I'll be doing. I dont know whats happening next week yet..but that's the life of a uni student :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey

STRAZZ HAS A BAD PROBLEM WITH STUTTERING!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Nah, j/p bro. Lets see, the Sydney Cup, its out of my league so me beign a help would be like a one legged man winning an arse kicking contest ey. lol.

I'm goin, definately. So is tom and ben mcloughlin and kim edwards.... sydney cups just needs sandgropers to lighten up the tourney!!

later

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i'm going to be there and hopfully i can start the tournament with a bang because it's going to be my first time so hopefully i'll go good and it's going to be held on the october long weekend guys

Yer, I'm going down for my first time too. Should be awesome. Does anyone know the dates 4 it.

Just letting everyone know that the Junior Sydney Cup will most likely be held on the long weekend at the start of October, this year being Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th and Sunday 6th of October. I'm pretty sure it will be held on those dates considering i have bowled it in the past 6 years and it has always been on then. Although i'm not a junior anymore, i will probably go to watch because it has always been a great tournament.

Hello! just wondeirng....

This is my first time for posting anything...lol! :oops:
I was just wondering how much its going to cost? :lol:

sam

how is everyone doing?
well ill be going down for it i hope
it'll b my first time there but sounds like a blast
so ill see u all there
talk soon
love flicky
8) :lol: :wink:

$160 last year.

$60 deposit

$100 at your opening squad.

$160/16 (I THINK) games = $7.50 a game

Plus prize money.

Good tournament.

EDIT: Ok i have no idea what so ever how on earth i managed to do that, i even used the little windows calculator :?

Anyway thanks for that Stephen!

Ok we just solved it, i divided a 120 by 16 which equals :O $7.50

Michael, allow me to help you with your maths
yes we bowl 16 games (8 first day, 8 second)
if the price is $160 then we can successfully conclude that 160/16 is actually $10!!
i have NO IDEA how you managed to get $7.50 out of it, for once you have completey baffled me, im sure all will be explained when i see you tomorrow.

Later Da Cowman!

hrmmm, im thinkin bout going, but i know i'll bowl like a tard and embarress myself..heyyy wats new :?: :?: maybe next yr. id have a real job then and have some money of my own. later

hey peoples i have bowled this the last 2 yrs and found it to be an excellent tournament so i will definatly be going as its my last yr!
see you all there

SYDNEY CUP IS ON THE 4th 5th and the 6th is the final which is 10 games and a step ladder finish with the top 3 going though :lol: GOOD LUCK 4 ALL GOING INTO IT THIS YEAR

HeY GoOd LoOkIn... said:
hrmmm, im thinkin bout going, but i know i'll bowl like a tard and embarress myself..heyyy wats new :?: :?: maybe next yr. id have a real job then and have some money of my own. later

Gotta start sometime ahy???

I only overaged 160 in it last year. But i won $100 for some handicap thingy

Back
Top Bottom