East Coast Challenge Cup 2004 NSW

Thanks spoon news must travel fast.Hopefully ill make east coast see what happens.So far 14 open men trying out.

Just like to say good luck to all those who will be rolling off in a few week's we are struggling with the girls division if neone out there none's some girls an boy bowlers ur help would be really appreciated entries close tomorrow night so get in asap contact barbara marcollini se yall
ps:spoon stay in ur own forum this is nsw not the vic bro
haha good luck spoon'y

Spoony good question
i will find out tonight if we all have full team's an we will still kcik sum but lol TRY to neways
GO THE VIC's lol i spent mor etime cheering the qld's an the vic's the my own state but ohh well this yrwill be different

Hello not long to the championships with the graded mens an laies had there first half of roll off's last weekend also seniors we have all teams now :lol:
II can up date u on whos tryen outfor graden mens an seniors i failed to get the ladies since they took them all
Graded mans(no certein order)
steve kernaghan
oliver buzzi
deans harris
andrew parker
tony franklin
jason reid
shane mcpherson
robert delahoy
brett church
peter antak
mark ward
wayne russel
peter miller
stephen cheatem
kevin byass
roger hangan
alan sheperd
john henry
phillip simnett
raymond roy
georgecamatsos
david robertson
greg searle

SENIORS
stuart mcpherson
allan russ
beryl hurst
brian jarvis
lorraine lines
may barnes
dianne hearne
michelle dickson
kevin thompson
greg turnbull
russel morrison
alex cager
gaile linigen
wally whye
chris spikesman
Thants the 2 teams once the roll off's are finished i will update u on all the teams who made made it into them catch ya laters :roll:

Hey just like to let ppl know that is not anything to do with averages so i dunno what ppl are on about putitn reults up glenn all i put up was names there wasnt any order sorry bro

Hello
east coast are now ova untill october in victoria all the teams have finished rolling off but i will not announce any of the teams incase i get into trouble
great bowling to everyone everyone bowled great an tryed there best .
i myself bowled very good top game of 279 an today with a 256 was happy with how i bowled an especially where i came in
anyone like to say anything bout eccc this yr ...........

Back
Top Bottom