who do you ppl think have a big shot???

hey shellby,

thanks for the positive motivation! but it is true that i can loss it... look at what happened! you can't say much. When you find you line in leaves nothing much, but 10 pins! good example was the block that you bowled with me! will see ya later!

hahahaha chris
i know i cant talk cos i do it myself

god damn i HATE those 10 pins

no matter where iput the ball the ****ers stay standin!
lol
catch ya!
icon_smile.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey everyone.

The nicest and biggest shots would have to be Michael Little, Jason Belmonte, Jarrod Lean, Bobby O' Reilly, Adam Bennett, Glen Loader wen he wants to and even you Shannon to some extent.
Girls would have to be Jayde Flanagan, Sam Fisher, and Leanne Prenzel wen the conditions are rite.

Catch ya l8er people. take it easy

Hi
I have no idea about shots I don't watch really
icon_confused.gif
one thing i know is jarrod - you're smooth dude, as if you didn't know..
I just really wanted to say hi to Michelle Astill, Kelly Young and some1 say hi to my cuz Bobby for me!!

Jes
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey jess!! how have u been? i havent spoke 2 u in ages? how r ya?
and yeah i can say hi 2 bobby 4 ya
icon_biggrin.gif

i'll catch up with u later
take care..
cya buddy
xoxox

hey this is sam here,
i just wanted to say that i think a lot of people out their have a great shot. but i would have to mention jayde, bianca and sally kerr. in the guys id say the same as everyone else - jez and belmo.
cathya's all soon
-xx- sammy -
icon_razz.gif

its obvious that most of the people drool over the shots of jezz belmo and mick little just to name a few
icon_eek.gif
but i wanna know is how long they have been working on their shot and how they got to be that good??
icon_confused.gif

jono good question

all i konw is belmo has been bowling like forever......and jarrod since he was 12 have no idea about mick

so come on belmo....jez and mick tell us who long u train and how long u have been bowling for and te sectret to the biggest shots in AUS.....well jarrod u havent the biggest but its a nice one????

reply soon

Hey, im agreeing with Sarah300, all we r gonna see on this page is Jarrod Lean, Belmo, Michael Little etc. mainly cos they do have a Huge shot and it is very nie to watch. so can we see some weaker shots that still do the job or should we make another subject??

Later Da Cowman

Practice is a word I seem to have forgotten all about. Basically the year b4 I moved to Newcastle I had unlimited practice at my local centre at Caboolture which was really helpful to me but I didnt really use it too much unless there was a major tournie on as I was finishing my last year of uni. The year just gone I rarely bowled any practice at all, just played a 4 game league and that was it. I ended up playing in a lot of tournies so that helped a bit too. This year looks like being no different either. I have been bowling for approx 11 or 12 years now since I was 10ish or so i think. Over the years I have thought about how to adapt my shot to different lane conditions with the help of my old coach Gail Torrens so that I am not weak making shots from 2brd through to 35brd. It makes a big difference to know that you can play a shot if you have to. I guess my other strong point is knowing my equipment and reading lane conditions which for some reason I would list as my top priority to learn and know over executing the same shot. If I can read a lane correctly and use my equipment to suit then I think the rest takes care of itself as that usually helps with my confidence. Otherwise I just bowl and hope for the best!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
How ya doin!!?!!!???
awww i miss you jess
icon_sad.gif

when u cumin back!?!?
you cumin up for nats??
you betta!!
luv ya and see ya soon hopefully
byes

Hey all,
Well i have been bowling since i was 12 and i think that mick is right with what he said about lane conditions, if u can read the lane and adjust to it you are half way there to scoring big. You have to be confident in what you do and to get this i think it comes down to practice.
I owe my improve to one guy and that is Doc Ed Kee this guy has worked with me for the last 2 years and has improved me a great deal i get coached of him at least once a week and bowl one league a week and a fair few tournments. i have alot more to learn yet tho.
Thanks to everyone for giving me wraps.

See ya all soon

hey,

im open.....

ive been bowling for 16 years, only have really started to show improvment in the last 3 years, again my thank yous go out to Doc ed kee... although he would like to see me practce more often, cause i bowl 3 games a week (leauge) he belives "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT". Which is true!!!
i use tournies as practice and leauge as it too!!!
but while u practice its important that u dont go and practice on one shot, wheather it be a hard or easy shot u have to understand how ur equipment works on many diff conditions, because ur not going to go to every tournie with the lanes set the way u like them (like mick says, understand ur equipment as well as the lanes in front of u)

for me but i seriusly think if u have S H I T loads of fun (helps when u have good mates traveling with u JEZ....) and u relax the scores will come with help from a coach and practice!!!!

laaaaaaaaater

Hey Kell and Shell
icon_smile.gif

I miss you guys 2 hey!
icon_sad.gif
I dunno when I'll be coming back for a visit, hopefully soon!! I have been meaning to write you back Shell, sorry I've been busy, hence the reason I haven't come home for AGES!!
I'm working on it ok! *hugs*

Love Jes
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Oh for christs sake, what sort of teapots do you people live in ? this forum sure could do with todays biggest shot, biggest balls,nicest toes, heaviest bag, if this is the level of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommorow have a look through the round window for a change.
icon_mad.gif

Belmo,little,slatts and The Rednut himself have the biggest shots ive seen hahahaha

yeah that was a good call...
coming from someone with the name plantpot!!!
what kinda loser are you???
did we tell you to read it?
NO... so shut up!!!