who do you ppl think have a big shot???

Brett Hall

Hey Ben man, your shot aint that bad.....when you actually put some fingers into the ball
icon_wink.gif
j/k mate
Biggest shots around...hrm...Well, I dont think anyone else can wack it as much as Belmo. Smoothest shot around has got be Jez. Robert Townsends shot is pretty damn sweet as well.

GL & HS
Big B

Hey all,

If u are talking about big shots in youth and juniors and meaning revs on the ball there are 3 clear winners.

Jason Belmonte, Jason Walsh and Michael Little they are all awesome and great bowlers.

hey
i rekon bobby o'reilly and adam bennet have mad shots. matt sofia also has a sweet shot

in youth i think mick little has a heaps mad shot and so does jason walsh
l8er folks
icon_biggrin.gif

hey Jez, you are correct in chooseing those 3 bowlers when talking about revs on they bowl. I am not biased but i would also go with Jason Belmonte, Jason Walsh and Michael Little. I also would have to say that in nice smooth shots that hit the pins hard i would have to give the award to you Jez.....
thanx 4 the replies keep them commin

Hey Big B,

Once i learn to put some bloody revs on the ball, it'll work. but come on, gimmy a break ay?? ive only been bowling for a year so i gota giv it some time.

BUt im willing to learn !!

So yea, also Michael Little is my fav bowler, just the way he whacks the living **** out of the ball is awesome, and he is very accurate, and the ball hits the pins like a pig thru a brick wall.

Also Jez's Shot is sweet as i finally got to sit down and watch it face - face when i bowled wif him first block at Youth.

evry1 has a sweet shot....you gota stick wif what you have and make the best out of it.
Good luck to evry1 in the future of bowling.

sorry ppl but another person that i forgot to mention in my last post was little Matty Sing. He is going to be a very good bowler when he gets older and i think that he has a pretty big shot as it is now. As he is only 13 he has a lot of time 2 mature.

since i am talkin bout up and comin stars... Ben Rankin comes 2 my mind. He has a good acurate shot and when he gets his shot the way he wants it i think he will be a pretty good bowler.

Another good bowler i think of is Bobby O'Reilly. He has a nice shot and after comming back from Malaysia has improved.

trent pearce from tassie has a huge shot for a youth bowler, he always had a big shot too in his junior years. well done to those in the sydney youth tourn

Well shaggy....

Big shots are

Basically the 15 guys that made the youth final... everyone was whacking the ball at whether down and in or crossing the lane, everyone had quite a few revs. Jayde has a great shot but i wouldnt class it huge in the revs.

Out of the 16....

Theres well, you when you wanna show off ;-P, Bobby O'Reily, and well thats all i can think about atm...

But remember its not the revs you put on it that matters its how many pins you knock down.

I dont know about anyone here... but has anyone seen a women/girl with a huge rev rate ????

Seeya

James
icon_razz.gif

S.A. bowlers,

Paul Gifford has a huge shot, also Matt Kanafa throws a lot of revs.

Youth- Paul Longayroux has a beaut shot
icon_eek.gif

later all

If you think of a a big shot is "whackin it up" who in the girls and guys has a "weak shot" but gets the job done??

Jayde has a great shot and I think Melissa Franke has a good shot too.

SAZZ

i would just like to know who ppl think has the biggest shot in juniors and youth.

a few girls that come to my mind that might not have the big power or the high revs on their ball but get the job done are christine day she has a real good shot but can go astray. (no offence chris)
Resse Leckie can have a great shot but (I DUN MEAN DIS IN A BAD WAY DUDE!!!!) when she has one bad game well you know its hard to get her goin! But you've been goin great latley dude keep it up ey!
sally kerr has gotta be one of the best junior females i have seen since since i started bowling.
guys hmm
michael little, jarrod lean, jason belmonte, michael cole-rix, michaael frazi, adam bennett and bobby oriely are my choices!
i know there is heaps but i cant just choose one or two!
N E ways have fun all!
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

Good Topic Shan

There are a few people that top the list.

Jarrod lean is Very smooth, Belmo is just awesome....Sofia, Kinninmont's Shot is huge, Adam Bennet, Chris Slattery to name a few.

my shot is ****....but at least i admit it!!

C-yas all at the next Tournament

you will all prob think i am only saying this because she is my sis but in the chicks you have to say jayde she is accurate and she gets the job done pretty well just look at the results from youth and that will tell you all you need to know about shots sure there are some up and coming but the results are the ones that tell the truth and also sammy fisher but in the guys jason walsh michael little and jamie k he has a nice shot too jason belmo jarrod and the list goes on you cant say one person has a mad shot because everyone bowls different so there is no one good shot

I would agree about Ben Rankin having a pretty good shot ( well 4 someone who has only been bowling about a year ) and is sitting on a 190 odd ave so thats pretty good.. jarrod lean and jason belmonte have awesome shots and in the girls Sam Fisher and Jayde Flanagan have good shots... thats my oppinion anywayz
icon_smile.gif

byez
icon_smile.gif

Hey Bee,
I would have to agree with 2 of the points that u brought up. The 1st is that ur sis has a nice shot. When it hits pocket it leaves nothing standing. And the other 1 being that everyone bowls different. I am not trying 2 make anyone look better then anyone else i am just asking ppl 4 their opinion and nothing else. Sorry if i gave ppl the wrong impression. By the way Bee u dont have a bad shot urself.....
icon_biggrin.gif