Which men are going to make the AUS team??

Q

QBert

I think Michael Muir and Andrew Frawley a shoe in irrelevant of where they place. The rest is pretty much a lottery, who do you think considering it's got to come from the Adult NTS
icon_wink.gif

I've got my lottery ticket and will be hoping for a good performance to try and grab a spot on the team. It will be interesting to see if they select bowlers from the youth team as well. Even though they stated they wouldn't on the entry stranger things have happened.

The reason I mention youth is because Mick Little, Jason Walsh, Jason Belmonte and Jarrod Lean are all youth bowlers and are all worthy of a spot which according to the ruiles on the entry form, they can only make the team if they finish in the top 3.

Irrelevant on who makes the team, I think this sort of format for selecting the team is good. Good luck to all and go the lefties!!

I would have to agree with QBERT
(Good GAme in its day.... lol )

I.E. Mick & Frawls should be certainties, the other positions like you said will go to 3 bowlers who have deserved it by performance on the day and other one spot (taking Frawls and Mick dont win entry) will be the hardest decision, and good luck to those who have to make it

GOOD LCUK TO everyone bowling in the event, Go the Sangropers failing that go the RIGHTIES .......
icon_eek.gif

This post wins worst post of the year .. unfortunately jogger the team has already been picked and you still got it wrong.

HAHA

icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom