What's better? Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters
when i first starting working at pizza hut, we were owned by pepsico and coke was barred at work. So i started drinkin pepsi max and got used to it but since coke produced Zero ive found i drink it. Zero also tastes better when u mix it with bourbon ;)

Coke. In extreme moderation. Sugar and caffeine are not good bowling food and we don't keep it in the house.

Did you know recent research covering a five year period showed that people drinking diet drinks gained a staggering 38% more weight than people drinking ordinary drinks? The current thinking is you can't fool your body; drink something sweet and it expects energy. No energy in the drink, then your body craves something else!

Coke. In extreme moderation. Sugar and caffeine are not good bowling food and we don't keep it in the house.
Did you know recent research covering a five year period showed that people drinking diet drinks gained a staggering 38% more weight than people drinking ordinary drinks? The current thinking is you can't fool your body; drink something sweet and it expects energy. No energy in the drink, then your body craves something else!

Wow! Jason, you continue to amaze with the amount of cool pointless shi... stuff you know!!!

Keep it coming!

Later Da Cowman!

I'll have a Coke in a glass buddy bottle now and then.
Pepsi is horrid, tastes like a mix of water and calcimine paint.

Since both pepsi max and diet coke are on my training requirement, I think their both good, however of late pepsi max is starting to win.......

Cheers

Tony

I'm waiting for what do you like better Coke in the glass bottle or coke from a plastic bottle apprently they taste different.
but for me pepsi.
thats a good point

i find that they taste sweeter in a bottle (plastic) than a can.

I cant drink max or zero out of a can but i will out of the bottle.

Always out of a glass bottle or a can. You can't get the same fizz etc out of a plastic bottle - they can't handle the pressure in manufacturing.
I think Coke out of a bottle or can stays colder for longer aswell. You have to drink Coke cold otherwise you get bored with it.

Are you pissed Tigs?
Stone cold sober Reg.
JWhitty said:
More importantly, why is he mixing such substances AND why does he know what they taste like??
I stripped the walls and ceilings of 9 rooms in this house that were covered in calcimine paint put there in about the 1910's quite a few years ago.
I, and everything else was covered in this dust cloud and everytime you took a drink of water you'd get a gobful of calcimine paint dust with your drink
Tasted exactly like Pepsi - like a sugary water ;)

Back
Top Bottom