What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Basically, anything by Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai or Santana.

But the favourite at this point in time is Jesus of Suburbia - Greenday

alot of 80's rock ballads at the moment

run to the hills - iron maiden
land of the ice and snow - led zepplin
rock you like a hurricane - scorpians

Basically, anything by Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai or Santana.
But the favourite at this point in time is Jesus of Suburbia - Greenday

Weggy, do you have the DVD, G3 Live In Denver? If you don't, I highly recommend it.

Since when was Run To The Hills a ballad? LOL.

Yngwie (pronounced Ingvay) Malmsteen is probably the greatest rock guitarist to ever strap on a Fender Stratocaster.

Check out his early stuff with bands like Steeler featuring Ron Keel, Alcatrazz, and of course his solo work.

also can you tell me what band ted nugent played in ive heard him play and he for mind is one of the greats

As far as I know Ted Nugent for most of his career has been a solo artist. The wild man of rock. His concerts are something to see. Probably best to google his name to get the information you want.

Right now - Old School Rap
Wreckx N Effect - Rumpshaker

Current playlist
Ludacris - Get Back
Akon Ft Eminem - Smack That
Ice Cube - You can do it
Tupac - I aint mad at cha
Sean Paul - Temperature
Ginuwine - My Pony
etc, etc, etc

Rachel

Listening to Korn's new Unplugged CD

Playing at the moment "Twisted Transistor"

A very interesting take hearing these songs acoustically!!

Weggy, do you have the DVD, G3 Live In Denver? If you don't, I highly recommend it.

Been meaning to get a G3 one for a while. I was annoyed that I missed the concert when it was Down Under too! Thanks for the tip.

Been meaning to get a G3 one for a while. I was annoyed that I missed the concert when it was Down Under too! Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately Malmsteen didn't feature in the G3 tour down under despite being in the country at the same time.

You'll love the DVD. Via is sensational.

Back
Top Bottom