WOT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN BOWLING

D

Dark Assailant

i am just curious in what music you listen you when you are bowling in tournments i listen to metallica, nirvana, busta rymes, xzibit and other urban gang music. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

you listen to music during tournaments?

like through headphones or something?

I always listen to heavy music before a tournament or even league for that matter... and as for what i listen to while bowling - i try to have the last song i heard in the car in my head that whole time just to keep the concentration levels up but also to keep myself relaxed as well and even stops the nerves from getting too much..

Lately the cd that's in the car before i bowl is Korn's "Untouchables" especially their song "Blame" :D

yeh i agree cow, i dont have anything specific, whatever the bowl plays i just sing along!

they call me a walking jukebox.... :lol:

I would have to say anything from Metallica and Disturbed to Ludacris and other rappers.

whenever i have the chance to bring my mp3 along to a tourny its metallica all the way!!! 8)

later :twisted:

Wot ever they play in the bowl they normally play technoish songs but i listen to hip-hop and RnB when I listen to music

on my mp3 player, i listen to any rab music and i have some blink 182 songs and some other punk stuff on there

if i do i listen to the used, thrice, thursday, underoath n stuff like that. or frank sinatra, seriously the man was a genius. i also like to listen to ska music like reel big fish or the mad caddies because it makes me happy.

I usually listen to whatever is on at the bowl...if its crap then Ill pull out the mP3 and on that is usually a mixture...there is almost any type of music you can imagine. I try to put stuff on that will make me laugh as well...eg Hansons MMM Bop or even the Spice Girls Stop...Im a sad asad person lol. :p

I usually listen to the used or my chemical romance and sometimes i listen to rise against, finch, refused and other stuff like that matters on what ive got with me really....

When I listen to music I listen to:

Rammstein, Linkin Park, Metallica, any WWE entrance themes, any music from Videogames I can find

Yahoo

metallica, slipknot, mudvayne, ill nino, system of a down, slayer, megadeath...list goes on
basically anything hardcore

Allllright :cool:

Whatever is on at the bowl..but I bowl best when Good Charlotte or Green Day or Missy Higgins or Foo Fighters is on...oh and Vanessa Amorosi coz she is a musical genius

i bring my m3p usually and have:My Chemical Romance,Atreyu,turbonegro,nirvana,led zeppelin(lol), and just watever really

Back
Top Bottom