WOT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN BOWLING

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
Whatever is on at the bowl..but I bowl best when Good Charlotte or Green Day or Missy Higgins or Foo Fighters is on...oh and Vanessa Amorosi coz she is a musical genius
I didn't think you were allowed to listen to music while bowling where you come from Cassy. Hmm

etnies_boy said:
i bring my m3p usually and have:My Chemical Romance,Atreyu,turbonegro,nirvana,led zeppelin(lol), and just watever really

I listened to Atreyu heaps before I took a break from bowling. I still listen to them, as Atreyu, Poisons the Well and Avengened Sevenfold are my favourite bands at the moment

Depends on what im bowling in... If its a tourniment and i want something to pump me up then i listen mainly to rock...

Murderdoll said:
I listened to Atreyu heaps before I took a break from bowling. I still listen to them, as Atreyu, Poisons the Well and Avengened Sevenfold are my favourite bands at the moment

Nice atreyu and avenged sevenfold rule......Do u listen to As I lay Dying?

Chips said:
I didn't think you were allowed to listen to music while bowling where you come from Cassy. Hmm

Oh i felt like such a rebel that day that she said we couldnt listen to it but i did anyways...stupid old cow

switchblade81 said:
Nice atreyu and avenged sevenfold rule......Do u listen to As I lay Dying?

Yeah shit yeah, I picked up their new album about 3 months ago, Its awesome. I saw them live with shadows fall back in february

Yeah ... whatever music's on @ the bowl ... which is normally one of Porto's "ecclectic" mixes ... normally this would consist of a bit of Otis Redding ... 2 some Billy Ocean ... 2 maybe a little bit Venga Boys ... once again ... Porto's taste is "very ecclectic" ... haha ... but we all love it ... esp. when u guys had a heap of You Got Served songs ... :cool:

But yes ... when it's tourny time ... u gotta have the Ipod pumping ... & the main songs that r on replay when I'm in "the zone" r Eye of the Tiger, John Farnham - Playing to Win & Lil' Jon & Eastside Boyz - Get Low ... & maybe more Rnb & House ... I just gotta get rid of the nerves!

Murderdoll said:

nice what songs from atreyu do you like or just all of em????

Ubby said:
I would have to say anything from Metallica and Disturbed to Ludacris and other rappers.

Disturbed isnt a rapper its hard core and either is metallica rappers are like DMX, ludacris

etnies_boy said:

Atreya rock i would have to say that the crimson is one of there best
where i live i cant really buy any of there albums unless i order them in which is like $40 but when i go the city next ill be buyin a few of there albums
aww have u heard of a band called bleed the dream there not bad either

josh from orange said:
if i do i listen to the used, thrice, thursday, underoath n stuff like that. or frank sinatra, seriously the man was a genius. i also like to listen to ska music like reel big fish or the mad caddies because it makes me happy.

if u like stuff like real big fish try findin a band called the aquabats they might be a bit hard to find but if u can its worth it and thrice rock

etnies_boy said:

lets see... Lip gloss and black, deanne the arsonist, aint love grand, tulips are better, a vampires lament, someones standing on my chest - all from suicide notes and butterfly kisses album

then i like every song from the curse album, especially the crimson, bleeding mascara , right side of the bed and this flesh a tomb

what about you? I saw atreyu, unearth and norma jean in may, and that was the best live show i have ever been to.

Murderdoll said:
lets see... Lip gloss and black, deanne the arsonist, aint love grand, tulips are better, a vampires lament, someones standing on my chest - all from suicide notes and butterfly kisses album

then i like every song from the curse album, especially the crimson, bleeding mascara , right side of the bed and this flesh a tomb

what about you? I saw atreyu, unearth and norma jean in may, and that was the best live show i have ever been to.

umm ive only downloaded a certin amount of the songs i think there all from the curse album but they are bleeding mascara(good) right side of the bed(really good)remebrance ballad(good) demonology and heartache(heaps good intro /gr8 song) and the crimson (just gr8)

unfortunately i have no choice because my bowl plays the same old boring cds over and over, they rarely update :( their collection, they mostly play elvis, meatloaf etc, it sux! and it's sad

Back
Top Bottom