Well done to Mary and Caboolture bowl

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
And anyone else who has contributed in making this years Kegel Open another success. Another huge field showing that good old fashioned hard work is he key to tournament promotion. 10 days and counting, looking forward to it!

Thanks George and Mary. We appreciate all the hard work that Mary puts in every year. I will see you all soon. I am flying up on Tuesday 6th.

This is what we need for our sport, people like the Flower. Well done Mary on all the effort you put in.
Cheers Lovey

We need more people like Mary running tournaments here in Australia regardless if they are Nationally Ranked or local, thank you Mary for your hard work and dedication :)

I know some of the WA guys are really looking forward to it. Thanks Mary and the Sponsors for keeping the sport alive and well.

Whilst I appreciate the compliments, the tournament is 'not over till the fat lady sings'. There are many tournament/league and championship people working their butts off to keep this sport alive under difficult circumstances right now - some have been involved for many, many years with no accolades, just criticism.

Leanne in Sydney is involved with Juniors, Youth and Open events, Sue in Vic has been involved with bowling for longer than me (I think!) and surely there are plenty of nameless volunteers in other states. With support from the bowlers and sponsors, perhaps we can keep competition alive but sadly, some areas are almost in the 'too hard basket' eg. women's events which sadly lack the numbers to make the tournaments viable with attractive prize funds.

Back
Top Bottom