Well done Paul Trotter and David Porto

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
What a great effort by the two Victorians that made the cut at the Melbourne Tenpin Cup! Paul Trotter was dominant during matchplay. Had day two of qualifying gone his way, he would have been well in contention for the title! But another consistent performance, highlighting why he is one of Australia's best.

And of course Mr. David Porto. This young man is a star on the rise. Fantastic throughout qualifying, and still able to rise to the occasion in matchplay. When you finish above both Brando and Lean, you know its been a good tournament for you.

Well done to both of you; you've done the great state of Victoria proud!

I couldn't agree more I was one of the lucky ones to wittness Trotters match play on Monday from game 1 through to 15, and if you have read Georges post in the main forum on Belmo winning the tournament everything he has said is true it was great to watch three days of the top bowlers in the country. The only thing he fails to mention is Paul Trotters top effort to come from 11th after Qualifying to finish 3rd with a matchplay ave of 233.8 for 15 games and only having lost one match on the way, and that being to the Champion Jason Belmonte. I have seen Paul bowl a lot of match play over the years and I believe this would have to be the best display I have had the pleasure of watching. So if we can't get a Queenslander to blow this Victorian Champions trumpet I quess I will.

Well done again Trotts you know who we are . :wink:

Back
Top Bottom