Congrats VIC Mens Rachuig

jockey

I'd like to congratulate the following bowlers for making the Rachuig Team after the selection trials at Epping last weekend.

Andrew Thorpe (300 during trials, well done again Andrew)
Craig Ryan
Joel Lovegrove
Paul Trotter
Paul Robinson
Darren Bianchi
Paul Reus

Note: Not necessarily in qualifying order.

Commiserations to both Frank Bell and Kevin Wilkins who like myself missed out on the team this year.

My head cold made the timing of the rolloffs unfortunate for me but I honestly think it may not have made a difference so well bowled again to all of you guys and good luck at MT Gravatt in October.

Where the Ladies team??? Or there wasn't enough ladies try out?

But with the men congrats on all making team...

GO VIC'S

Ps. Special mention on Craig making the team all the best for making Rachuig!

Ladies only had seven bowlers so did not have to roll of although a few acted as pacers for the mens rolloffs on both Saturday and Sunday so a big thanks to Narelle, Emily and Natasha.

Narelle Baker
Emily Robinson
Natasha Vella
Natalie O'Connor
Jessica Lawrence

All made the team and I believe maybe Kirsten Field may have also made it. I'm sorry but I'm not sure of the final two team members.

I believe they all fronted for a meeting at Epping at the finish of the mens selection trials. Well done to all and appolgies the the couple I failed to mention.

Congrats to all who made the teams but a total turn out of 17 bowlers is that a new record?:(

Congrats to all who made the teams but a total turn out of 17 bowlers is that a new record?:(

Actually it was only 16, the women don't have a full squad so only the 10 men rolled off. Some women paced for us and most of them came to the meeting afterwards.

So why the lack of bowlers this year :confused:
Where are all our Elite bowlers, why are they not supporting Rachuig.:confused:
What has changed in the last few years.:confused:

So why the lack of bowlers this year :confused:
Where are all our Elite bowlers, why are they not supporting Rachuig.:confused:
What has changed in the last few years.:confused:
The elite bowlers are supporting, just not all!
The change is attitude, cost and the organisation!
The team for Rachuig is awesome and has a great shot at bringing home the trophy!(I would back any of the team members to bowl well!)

Yes have to agree with you a very strong team with some experience and youth, should bring the silverware back to Victoria.:D

Back
Top Bottom