CONGRATS PAUL TROTTER.....878

Well done Trotts

good to see the form is coming back at the right time of year. Will be nice to see you do this on the weekend as long it is not against me that is.

Rod

becca said:
Hey Trotts,
Super dooper bowling last night, you're an absolute legend... This is the 2nd 800 seried to be bowled at Frankston and the highest by far.
However there was only one problem with the series..... you bowled it against me!!!
You only just pipped me for series.... won't say how many pins you got me by!!!!
So close to the jackpot as well...
Wish you all the best for the weekend and keep up your extraordinary bowling.
Bec

Thats so gotta suck! Chuck 32 strikes out of a possible 36 and not win jackpot. How stiff do u gotta be!

One word Paulie my friend IMPRESSIVE if it hadn't of been for that rock
solid 10 pin it would of been 34 strikes on the trot(pardon the pun),that's
seroius striking in anyones language!!!!!!!

:multi: just wanna say congrats to my idol, well done and sure glad i got that autograph last week, now its worth heaps.....:D :infinity:
jam

Great work Coops - at Frankston as well, looks like the great bowlers are giving that place a hiding.....

Poor Bec having that thrown against her, unfortunately she couldn't pull out a 300 game and at least get you in one match for the night.

Look forward to catching up on the weekend. Watch out Mentone the Trotter is coming.....

;) Jane.

you rule machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom