Paul Trotter 878

Gary

For the Third Highest series ever by an Australian (with Trotts himself owning top spot with 896), I'm thinking this should be in the Main Forum so everyone can see this fantastic achievement!
From memory the top 5 is:
1) Paul Trotter - 896
2) Anthony Flynn - 887
3) Paul Trotter - 878
4) Jason Pearson - 862
=5) Derek Adams - 858
=5) George Frilingos - 858
Not a bad effort to get in the top 5 twice.
Cheers.
PS - Belmo, "so where the hell are ya?" I have no doubt he will be in that top 5 soon.
Gary.........................................:cool:

Good work Gary

That's what you wanted and you have full credit lol;)

Once again great bowling from the man ( yea yea ) Trotter.........:D

Gary.......................................................:cool:

alexnjudy said:
Awesome bowling Trotts in anyone's language. Go Victorian :D
Gary,give Belmo few more years mate ;) ;)
It was actually Easy Tiger original post in the Vic Forum.
Anyways great bowling Trotts would have been absolutely awesome to watch! 32 strikes for the night, 22 in a row - what else can be said.
HE IS A MACHINE!
I believe this is the only man in Australia who may ever shoot 900. Its a big ask but if it ever gets done, he will do it.
Dont worry it won't take Belmo years to get a score on the board in the top 5. And for Belmo to see George's name there, it may be more incentive to shoot big numbers after the way George has been bagging out (ina nice way) Belmo with those lovely captions/pics.
When is Belmo going to place a pic of George on here for people to add captions to it???

Well done trots, that is an amazing series.

This must be a serious shot at being the highest 3 game series in the world without a single 300 game, mind you how do you expect to shoot a 300 game when you only average 292!!!

David.

Not bad for a fellow fluffer, all you got to do now is learn to throw the 12th.... :D

what ball did you use mate?

Great bowling Trotts,

You are truly a machine, and it it great to see someone so accurate rewarded with great scores.

Cheers

Steve Hunt:D :D

JAY K said:
Paul Trotter on a brilliant 878 series tonight at Frankston....290-299-289

That is unbelievebale. The dreaded 22 Strikes... the highest you can gow ith a 300. Haha. But still... a phenominal achievement. Well Done!

Later Da Cowman!

Hey George Paul Francis here had the pleasure of bowling alongside the man
while in full flight,he used the Big Block Diesel,and if there was a ditch there
myself and every other bowler in the centre didn't find it!!! Just another display of how awesome this man is at finding a line and punishing lanes.

Well done SUPERSTAR!!!!=D>
...simply awesome it's got to make selection for the
Australian team some what harder when your outstanding
achievements speak for themselves i would hate to be on
that selection committee...good luck:D

Just friggin awesome. I hope somewhere in my lifetime (more likely in my dreams lately!) i'm able to shoot 700 in league, let alone 800 or nearly 900!! Great bowling mate, keep it up....

Back
Top Bottom