well done linda

casper

just like to say its about time . :p :p :p

anyway well done on your engagement .(LINDA AND ALAN)

best of luck for the furture

did get your sms on sunday but didnt belieive it.

LOTS OF LOVE
mrs + mr chopper
and the family
:shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:

Congrats Linda & Alan

Long overdue I might add.

The rest of my family also send their best wishes to you both.

Regards
Terry
It's time to be Hammer-ed!

:D Congratulations Linda & Alan on your engagement all we can say is its about time.

Luv Tam & John

Congratulations Alan & Linda!! :D

That's great news. Your so perfect together & I'm sure your going to have a fantastic future. :D

I wish you both the best of luck & look forward to catching up with you both real soon.

x Jenny Buckle :wink:

I thought it was about time l joined in this website.......
just to say thanks to John & Michelle, Brett, Terry, Tam & John
and Jen,thanks for your kind words and congrats...it was a bit of a shock to everyone (even me)......jen hope to see you soon its been awhile maybe we could be bowling together at eastcoast this year....

Linda

l am afraid Brett that eccc is my favourite as well as dunn sheild
so l will leave rachuig to Al and all the other serious bowlers l take eastcoast seriously but l think from what l read and hear rachuig is defitnetly not for me l like to enjoy the bowling that l do and love making new friends with all the people in eccc.(then there's the money issue)

ok thats fine but you have to come and cheer for us when we make the team :lol:

In the front row with bells on....wouldnt be anywhere else.. :wink: : \:D/

Hey Linda,

Great to see you have joined into the Forum. Congrats by the way on your Engagement, that's great news. :D

I told Alan that you had to have a go at East Coast & I'm glad you are. I'm so looking forward to it, it should be good.

Look forward to seeing you real soon. Are you giving Vic 150 a go? Hopefully will see you there or probably see you cheering on Alan at Rachuig Trials.

Great to hear from you.

Jen :wink:

hey jen,thanks again for the congrats
l wont be bowling vic 150 l will be at sunshine supporting Al
unfortunatley we just carnt afford for both of us to compete in touraments and if your saw my dismal scores from the last three weeks of bowling you would wonder why l am bowling at all but hopefully l will get out of this slump in time for eastcoast...

so no doubt l will catch up with you at boronia...
see you then

linda :D

hey there ljoy, dont worry about what youre bowling at the moment because we will fix it soon enough... or basically there will be hell to pay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Linda & Allan
Shellie here from Sunny Queensland ( not so sunny today) just like to say congrats and about time it happened, as everyone else has said you are both great together. I hope to see you at East Coast this year. I am not bowling had a few drama's this year will let you know when I see you or I will send you a private message and let you know. Any way congrats again and when is the big Wedding Day.

Hear from you soon
x Shellie

Hey Shellie, great to hear from you and thanks....
it good to see that you look into our vic forums to see whats going on.......
it sounds like things havn't improved since blacktown yeah,
Al and l would be real dissaponted if we didnt see you down here this year thats one of the things we love about eastcoast
catching up with familiar faces year after year....
the wedding wont be for awhile yet we are building a house and thats our main prioity but l'm sure you will hear when it's on

you take care

linda :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom