Robbo has done it again!

ASZ01 - As One

A very big Congratulations to Brian 'Robbo' Robinson for bowling yet another 300 tonigight in the Clever Coupons League at Aspley. Well done mate. By the time your finnished getting all those 300's out of the way our 300 Wall of Fame at Aspley will be filled with Pins that just have your name on them! :rolleyes: Keep the coming mate. Certainly some very good bowling on your part :p Lots of Love, Gloria, Leon and Taya Reggars:cool:

Woo Hoo Robbo! Nice work, I'm sure there will be more to come! Congratulations!

Robbo's games were 300, 279, 231 and 276 for a 1086 series. Not bad in anyone's language. Great bowling mate, we are proud of you. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Feral

Had the pleasure of bowling next to him last night.

Awesome to watch all night.

Great bowling. Plenty more to come!

Big congrats to Uncle Robbo,

Love your work man......
Great bowling and how's that series (you smashed em)

Keep it up buddy
Love Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

wow Robbo - keep the form rising slowly matey, we need you like this in Tassie!!!!;)

Great work

Jagga and Broni

WOW.... What a Machine you are.

For an old bloke you still throw it like a young fellow...:D

Congrats mate and see you on the lanes soon hopefully not as an opponent.. on the same team will do ;)

Jeez...I take a week off and look what happens.

If anyone else wants a high score or 10, I'm open to all forms of bribery.

Well done to Bugsy by the way :)

Hey Bugsy (Brian)
CONGRATULATIONS

We were there for your first 300 and then again for last nights. What a wonderful effort....We all watched your 300 and the 279 but sorry we had left into the third game..:eek:nfire: =D> =D> =D>

Well done and well deserved again...Can you give a little encouragement to our Mark Robertson next week before you bowl again...
From all 2006 HAROS' Doubles, Triples and Juniors.

WELL DONE UNCLE BRIAN
We love you so much Uncle Brian and we are sooooooo proud of you. Congratulations on another 300 and a lovely series.
Love you lots
Madeleine, Jessica and Kaitlin.

Brian has asked for me to thank everyone you has put a post on here for him. Thanks alot he appreciates it.
Personally I think he loves all the attention. On behalf of his sponsors "Clean Up With K & K" congratulations Brian. Well done son we are proud of you always.
Love Mum and Dad.
Cheryl and Graham Spicer

Back
Top Bottom