We should ask for our own WA chat room as well

Stax

We want our own chat room, more WA bowlers every time i go in.
(Kidding)
Just thought I would get a WA thread going

Stax

You westerners always have to be different don't you..... Maybe it's the water, who knows. It's probably a good thing that you are so far away from the rest of the country. It will protect us normal people.

Hey stax, how do you put those gremlins on the post, like this
icon_eek.gif

HEY GEORGE

Believe me when I say I speak on behalf of all West Aussies and we're are happy we r away from u lot too.

Imagine having to listen to all this gook on a regular basis.

LOL

GIDDY UP!!!!!!!1 :p :p

Well George as they say "you'll never never know if you never never go". In other words its about time you made your way over here to see what its like over here for real. You wont be dissappointed.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope to soon, I think though that your next tournaments aren't until next year unless there is something else on I don't know about. My last memories of Perth are playing 18 holes at Burswood followed by several hours of drinking at the QANTAS club. Giddy UP!

I also disturbingly remember seeing Frank Ryan and Mark Giannoti mooning the ATBC at some ball I went to (oh thats right, the rachuig thing). I have been scared for life and if I ever see Frank Ryans arse again.......... well I'm not sure if I'll survive it this time.

Look forward to coming over, make sure you let us know when some tournaments are on. Perth's a great place, too bad it's so far away, but I guess you like it like that!
icon_biggrin.gif

George

that must have been one of the funniest things i have seen when MArk and Frank Mooned the then Directors. lol

Only MARK, MIND YOU WE HAD OUR OWN FUN.Innocent Wimbridge, Ball and Skupin at our table, remember the guy from NSW telling us to stop bagging his friends, now that was funny, especially when we told him if he didnt like it he should move...lol
we had the Bakers & Vampires Daughter arrive

and that was the night the FRAWLSTEIR named the BallMeister when Sue wanted to know who asked her to flash her @$^! lol

"i havent laughed so much since grandma died and Aunty Mable caught her left tit on the mangle" quote from Derek & Clive

lmao

GIDDUP !!!!!
Camels dont recognise this term

Back
Top Bottom