Rosemount Cup 2003

Stax

cut and paste from WA Forum...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry to say that at this point the ROSEMOUNT CUP 2003 will NOT be going ahead.
The crew at Rosemount Bowl and myself are sorry to say that without the support from the local bowlers, we are unable to guarantee a full field. It would be unfair to expect the bowlers from the East Coast to book and pay for airfares on the chance that it may or amy not go ahead.
If the local Perth bowlers were to support and reply to this thread then maybe we can do something about it.
Please remember that Steve and Col run this tournament at a loss as no games rates are charged. The total Prizefund collected is returned to the bowlers. Find another Tournament in WA that does this.
And we sit around and wonder what is happening to our game and our tournaments.
In 1985, when I arrived in Perth, the was a Scratch Tournament about every second week. 26 a Year. Now we will have 3. Perth Cup, Bunbury Cup and Gold Cup.
Well lets hope we can generate some interest, and soon.

Stax
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anybody konws of a sponsor for this event please call / email me asap
[email protected] or 0403390501
Stax

Back
Top Bottom