Rosemount Cup...Accepting Entries

Stax

The 2002 Rosemount Cup Entry forms should be out by next week.
Here is the format.
Saturday 2nd March 2002
Lanes Conditioned
A Squad 7.30am Check in Bowl 8.00am
Lanes Conditioned
B Squad 12.00noon Check in Bowl 12.30pm
Lanes Conditioned
C Squad 4.30pm Check in Bowl 5.00pm

Sunday 3rd March 2002
Lanes Conditioned
B Squad 8.15am Check in Bowl 8.30am
Lanes Conditioned
C Squad 12.15pm Check in Bowl 12.30pm
Lanes Conditioned
A Squad 4.45pm Check in Bowl 5.00pm

Monday 4th March
Top 16 Bowlers Check in 9.00am SHARP
Lanes Conditioned
Bowl 15 games Head to Head, 20 pins per win, 10 pin per draw.
Winner declared after 15 games Head to Head
NO STEPLADDER.
Entry Fee $200
Deposit required $50.00
Prize Fund (Based on 48 bowlers)
1st $2000 Trophy Entry 2003 R/Cup
2nd $1200
3rd $1000
4th $ 800
5th $ 700
6th $ 600
7th $ 500
8th $ 400
9th $ 375
10th $ 350
11th $ 325
12th $ 300
13th $ 275
14th $ 250
15th $ 225
16th $ 200
Highest Qualifier after Round 1 $200
Lane Awards (per SQUAD) $50.00 per lane
Ladies Award, Highest NON Qualifying $150
Junior Award, Highest NON Qualifying $100
$2000 for first 300 Game (excludes Round One)
Please let me know if you are coming,
e-mail me [email protected]
This Tournament is STRICTLY Lmited to 48 Bowlers and is ALWAYS Full. Get your entries in early for your preffered squad.
Stax Stevens
Tournement Director.

Need the address to forward a deposit.

I will be making the trip to the west again.

Christian Purdue - B Squad would be good.

Thanks!

Mailing Address

Rosemount Bowl
464 Fitzgerald Street,
North Perth
WA 6006

Phone 08 93287246

See you there Christian

Stax,

Please put me in for B Squad if at all possible, and I will send off the deposit ASAP. Hope the weather isn't as uncomfortable as it was last year LOL and I might get some golf in.

Hey Stax How about some cash for lowest game I should be a shoe in for that one. I wont be bowling this year but would like to help out if possible. I'm pretty handy with an approach mop. If anyone is chasing a room I may be able to oblige so let me know. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Stax

I'll be sending you a cheque soon. I'm just trying to find some sort of connecting flight to Bahrain after the cup. I'll be in contact with you shortly. Have the cards ready........

George
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Its starting to fill already.
Andrew Frawley.
Tim Mack
Mike Muir
George Frilingos
Brenton Davy
Wayne Chester (trying hard)
Steve Wimbridge
Tom Kury
Steve Hart
Christine Pardue
John Morss
Greg Ball
Clinton Phelps

Just to name a few.

PS to the bowlers coming from the east, if you would like a billet, please let me know at
[email protected]
I am sure we can find you somewhere to stay. We will try our best.
Stax

Yes George your booked into the Ballmiester B & B (Formerly Hotel Halvorson) But remember to keep your room door shut otherwise you will have a bed partner ie my pooch who loves nothing better to sleep with any new comers. And he's not exactly a small dog but loves a smooch as Scoops can verify. I'll be taking the week prior to the Cup off so let me know your flight details to arrange a pick up as we are a fair way out of the city. Hope to see some more bowlers from the East make the trip. Its a great 3 days and dont forget the BBQ at Baron's on the Saturday night. We'll see if the Lefties can keep the Darts Crown. Cant wait. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Yes, I remembe the lefties wining the dart on Perth Cup weekend. so much for lefties not being able to hit a target LOL
icon_razz.gif

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.
Nowhere on that post did I say George was sleeping with Brenton.
You can have him.....
That might not sound right but you get the idea.
Your still booked in at the
"Stevens Southpaw's and Molly Dooker's Ranch"
Bring Beer...Meat...Chairs...Beds...other than that we got it covered.
Let me know what squad asap
Stax

Stax and Baron

Well if your pooch managed to sneak in, it wouldn't be the first time in the last 10 years I have woken up next to a dog, lol. I'll keep the door shut, I can't handle the flash backs!!!

Darts? did someone mention darts? Bring it on, I am some what of a dart shark so I'm sure the southpaws will have no problems in defeating the righties.

I"ll be getting in on Friday, I'll let you know my flight details soon. I look forward to coming over and bowling this prestigeous event.

Kury, get the cards ready, I'll be there quicker than you can say, 4 of a kind........

Hey George leave the door open Determ dosent take up too much room and its true what they say
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote
Once you go Black you never go Back
Mind you Baron if u tie him up again maybe George will keep the door closed, Anita, Stax & Christine all still have their scars....lol
Lefties May win at Darts but cant see them taking the cash at Rosie, trying to remember last year how many were in the Finals mmmm None from what I can remember hehehehe
Its nothing like City boys

Now George I may have mis read your post but did you say i am trying to get a flight after the Cup to Bahrain dont you mean after BAhrain going to Perth?

And enlighten me again where u got that price from for the ticket may help a cpl of others

GIDDY UP!!!!

to all the guys in the west a word of warning about playing cards with george. you all might end up at the doctors with bad backs after carring all george's money home
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
his record is poor as i am sure george will be after you guys get through with him
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Scoops

Bahrain is out of the question, it seems I got the event confused with the QATAR open which you also posted information about. All those Arab countries sounded the same to me, due to my other tournament commitments I'll be Malaysia in March for the Malaysian Internaional Open. QATAR looked attrative but the price difference btween QATAR and Malaysia was about $1200. Not to mention Malaysia being the first leg of the Asian Tour series.

BFCC, I let you guys take my money, it's called hustling and next time you'll see a marked improvement in my skills. It also represents the only opportunity you have to win money off me because it's not going to happen on the lanes, lol.

As for no lefties making the cut last year, didn't Brenton make the top 5?? I thought there was a good shot near the edge? Doesn't matter, I'm sure it will be fair and like Forest said " Perth is like a box of choclates, you just don't know which one your going to get ".

See you there...........

Brenton my have been 5th but the Stepladder was Top 4

I think from memory the last SCALY LEFTY to have made the Stepladder was My VERY Old mate Baron back way when Matty Fraggs took the Cup

Shame about BAhrain and/or Qatar theres a group of us from here planning to go to Qatar looks very good money, but you have to put your Balls on the table cause it aint a cheapie either

Well Looks like I'll be the only Aussie playing, mind you a slight advantage not having to travel, lol

Take it easy and best of Luck to all Aussies travelling the Malaysian Event looks good to perhaps if I cash well in either Bahrain or Qatar I may see you there George

GIDDY UP!!!

Back
Top Bottom