Perth Cup 2003

Hey Hey Hey.......

Entry forms are out for this years 2003 Perth Ten Pin Cup with a sligtly new format. No stepladder final and down to 3 squads only.....

Foundation Day Long Weekend - 31st May, 1st & 2nd June 2003
Entry Fee: $260

Any questions or to book a squad call Fairlanes City on ( 08 ) 9325 3588

Who is thinking of making the trip to Perth this year???

A Squad !!

If you want to bowl in A Squad get your entries in early. Limited to 30 bowlers it will fill very fast. (about 15 or so in A already)

Will post a listing of the field in a week or so.

Stax

Stax, can you put me down for the same squad as Tim and Frawls. I heard there is a big golf game on that weekend as well, make sure I'm down for that too! Also, the entry form doesn't mention anything about darts and BBQ???

I'm coming over to tame the wild west, armed with 4 bowling balls, a 1 wood, putter and darts, bring it on! 8)

George, you are booked into A squad.
Could you please send off an entry form to complete the formalities.

Thanks
Stax

CANBERRA CHARGE

Well i know theres 6 coming from the ACT, Kieran Mott, Andrew Blissett, Rob Townsend, Brett Smith, Drew Charlton and myself. I think we're all down for B Squad.

Biggest contingent from the ACT ever I believe.

Golf is a definate for FRIDAY at the Vines. Stax and Baron are looking for 20 names as to gain a good corporate rate.

For those of you that havent played there before it is one of the best Championships courses open to the Public in Perth and was the host of the Heineken Classic for many years(until it was stolen from them)

Golfing names i would think so far are Baron, Stax, Hart, Wimpy, Kury, Gould, Muir, Morss, Frawls, Mack, Frinlingos, Davy, Morty, Elliot, Bentley, Smith and ME that makes 17 thus far anymore Stax. What about Steve Jones, Sue plays a bit now too, would be nice to have the sponsor there and of course the TD of the event (she may be a bit too busy though). But give Steve a call, Foxy, Baz and Gilmour may be interested too. Is Ian Atkinson coming down he would play for sure too. Crickey got over 20 now Good Luck getting the guys in. I believe its $70(corporate) to play and perhaps another $10 in each towards Meat, Beer, etc for the BBQ afterwards. Hopefully Baron will be in his new place by then.

Dont forget there is every chance that the NSL Grand Final will be on the Sunday afternoon of the Cup, I think Dad said a 1.00pm Kick Off. For those interested in going(if its on) is to Bowl Squad B

This will be the year they win

Perth Cup

Oh no the TD would be way out of her league in that illustrious field.
I'm sure Steve Jones would be a starter though.

Great to see so many entries in early.......love to see more local names as well. Have you seen the cheap airfares around at the moment?

Sue

AIRFARES

I heard today that Drew got an airfare today for only $400.00 which sounds a reasonable price

Illustrious u got to be kidding u would fit in nicely with Me, a hacker from way back

There are a few Steve Joneses around - I guess some play golf [one does and that's for sure]. This Steve Jones - the Brunswick Steve Jones cannot hit a ball past his shadow - however I am a scratch player at "after golf" BBQ's -and I will be sure to be there for that [if I receive an invitation that is?] and will pick up part of the bar tab - but not one drink consumed by Frawley will I pay for...nobody should be allowed to be that good and that tall.

Steve Jones

Be assured, Steve, your invite IS in the post; it should arrive a couple of days after the Brunswick Perth Cup and certainly after the BBQ.
Seriously Steve, I am sure that Greg will get to your invite, and it should read something like this.

Please attend our Brunswick Perth Cup BBQ, to be held at our house at (address..)

It’s bring your own meat (You will need approx 25-30 rib eye steaks, 3Kgs Snags, 5Kgs Cooked and Cut Chicken Pieces)
Please bring a Salad Dish or Two (Caesars Salad, Large, Waldorf Salad, Large, Cheese Platter with at least 3Kgs Various Cheese’s, Potato Salad and Coleslaw, both Extra Large)
It’s bring your own Chips and Nibbles (5-6 bags Various Flavour Crisps, 3-4 pack Cheese Style Crackers)
It’s bring your own Beer, Wine and Spirits (5 Cartons of the following, Stienlager, Carlton, Carlton Mid, Fosters, XXXX, Emu Bitter, Guinness, Vic Bitter, 2-3 Bottles of Vodka, Scotch, Gin, Wild Turkey, Jim Beam and Kahlua, 10 Cartons of Various Wines)

Don’t worry everybody else’s invite looks the same with only one exception,

Their's’s says
Please attend our Brunswick Perth Cup BBQ, to be held at our house at (address..)

The party’s on Steve Jones.

Hey Stax,
Thanks for booking Ben in A squad and at the moment airfares are $400 return from Adelaide too.

Back
Top Bottom