Walter Ray's first tournament since signing with 900Global

But walter-ray is already a fantastic bowler, I'm sure his level of play surpasses the likes of ball branding. *shrug*

The ball looks great, to be sure. Walter had the best reaction on that show.

Personally I think were it not for some really bad luck on when the transition happened, Chris Barnes would have won. He was using a pin-down ball with surface to get some hold and threw two good shots in the 9th and 10th to end up with nose hits. Pretty lousy time to lose one's reaction.

That's bowling in the reactive age though. It can become a raffle right before your eyes.

Walter Ray could probably win throwing a Nerf ball....

Well, he did win a couple of titles with the Black and Blue Hammer 2001's... That's close enough :D

The ball looks great, to be sure. Walter had the best reaction on that show.

Personally I think were it not for some really bad luck on when the transition happened, Chris Barnes would have won. He was using a pin-down ball with surface to get some hold and threw two good shots in the 9th and 10th to end up with nose hits. Pretty lousy time to lose one's reaction.

That's bowling in the reactive age though. It can become a raffle right before your eyes.

WRWJ had about 2 boards area inside, even if he tugged it would sail on, unlike Barnes, nose nose.

Agree with the sentiments above though. One frame you have it, the next you don't. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom