VSS Event at MENTONE

tonx

Hey guys,

Steve Arundell has helped us out by giving us a great tournament game rate at Mentone on the 5th of October.

This event will be ran on the challenging TOC 50ft pattern. It requires excellent shotmaking and great sparing. The bowlers in the US that win this event are the best of the best.

This event will be limited to 1 squad, limited to 54 bowlers. It will be followed by a stepladder on the condition, and bowlers should get their names down quickly to avoid missing out.

You can enter the event here. Members of the series are not required to pay a deposit. Non members will be asked to pay a small deposit, which can be made directly to to bowl via either credit card, cheque or cash, or can call me on 0433260730 to make an arrangement to collect deposit.

Bowlers that have competed at the previous sports events have commented that we are in the middle of a sport bowling revolution, that these events have challenged every element of their games, and their depth of ability has improved greatly since joining this tournament series.

An entry form will be posted shortly, but as the regulars know, its not about making the better bowlers any money as it usually pays down quite well into the field. It is about reviving our great sport, and taking it to world level, one tournament at a time!

I'll keep squad listings as up to date as possible.

1. Tonx
2. Dill
3. Jimmy "Drill me 26 NVDs" Bowles
4. Craig "Roo Boy" Ryan
5. Hughey L
6. Steeeeeeeevie Carman
7. Ralph "I want a tough condition" Harford
8. Lady Finch
9. Dridge
10. Ty Two Hands
11. Russell "I only need one hand, son" Hinton
12. Little Johnny
13. Sir Peter Coburn
14. Ingrid " wonderwoman " Coburn

On a side note, was watching the 2007 TOC TV final online last night....

This event WILL be fun. I'm looking forward to it already!
Hope plenty of people get out and support this event.

Count me in too.

I will support ANYTHING coming from Steve Arundell at Mentone bowl as he supports bowling 100%!!! (and then some).

Dr. Chris

Dissapointed that I will be returning from Brisbane from the East Coast on the day along with a number of other regulars for the sports series. Good luck to all competing as it looks like it will be an interesting event to bowl in.

Back
Top Bottom