VSS 2009 - Event 2 (Mentone)

Sorry to do this but please remove me Chris Castle. I have hockey at 11am sunday morning. I'm very angry that i don't get to bowl. All going well i'll be at the next one.

Good luck to all bowling

I think the time has come to either require a financial commitment from bowlers when the sign up or even better..how about charging $25 extra for bowlers who pay their entry on the day of the tournament.

Don"t see your name on the list Wayne.CHEERS.

Ralphie Boy...

I'm on the disabled list. Haven't been able to bowl since sticking and falling during the Emerson finals at Epping last November. But I'm not sure why you feel I shouldn't have an opinion simply because I haven't signed up..

I suppose I could sign-up and then just not bowl...but then I'd be part of the problem and not the solution, just like all the others who drop out over and over again.

what time is this expected to finish??
i might not be able to bowl as i was just informed today that i was obliged to play tennis on sunday arvo.
cheers

Wayne only my friends call me Ralphy Boy and last time i checked you were not in my nearest and dearest friend"s group.As for why i canned you well that"s because i feel if your not a member your comment is not welcome and that is my opinion which im entitled.

Can everyone feel the love....
my comments aren't welcome, but Ralph has rights...
that's fair..NOT!

what time is this expected to finish??
i might not be able to bowl as i was just informed today that i was obliged to play tennis on sunday arvo.
cheers
just bringing this back to the top.
i need to know tonight so i can determine whether i am able to play or not.
stupid tennis:rocket::furious::mad:

1. Darren Bianchi
2. Paul Robinson
3. Steve Carman
4. Gordon Robinson
5. Robert Stephens
6. Jason English
7. Josh Eldridge
8. Adam Spiteri
9. Sarah Benson
10. Michael MacNamara
11. Hugh Livingstone