VSS 2009 - Event 2 (Mentone)

Congrats to Vi for a great win, and for handing me my arse on a plate. Great game 299.:(
Tournament run awesome thanks Mentone.

Well bowled and deserved win Vi. Pity about the 10 pin in the 12th. Must be something about coming through the eliminations to win... Thats now 2 from 2 events...

Well bowled Vi, Was Very Good to watch all balls in the pocket and spot on pitty about the 10 pin thought.

Congrates also to Darren for his 299 also pitty about the 7 pin mate..

Marty

Well done Vi awesome 781 over the three games of the stepladder, a real strikathon. Well done to the rest of the bowlers.

Congrats Vi some of the best bowling Ive seen, well done !
to all the finalist well bowled also.
Thanks to the staff at mentone bowl we had a great day

David Carmichael

Lets all jump on board for the next event !!!!::)

Well done Champ. Shooting 700 plus last night in our league and winning this event. Always knew you had it in you. Keep it up mate.
AlexnJudy

Thanks guys. Never knew I had it in me to bowl that well and glad to give something to watch. Lucky I made the decision to switch over to NVD after the 2nd frame. Hadn't used it at all in any of the games until then. Bit of a gamble.

Thanks to all the finalists and all bowlers that came to Mentone for the 2nd VSS. Well run tournament by the staffs and great food from the cafe. That coke did the trick!

See you all at the next VSS.

Vi

well done on the win, lucky i did pull out, i would never have made it. bloody night shift, will make sure i can make the next one..

Back
Top Bottom