VSS - Next Sports Event

ganopes

After the success of this weekend the next sports events is already in the works. Hopefully entry forms should be out in the next week or two along with some other big announcements for the Victorian Sports Series.

The next event will be held at Geelong Bowl-a-rama in the newly renovated centre. It will be on Sunday April 6th being a one day event. The idea behind holding it at Geelong was to give country bowlers something closer for them to bowl in, but still being close to melbourne.

The event will be 8 games qualifying with 2 squads and a step ladder final.
A squad should start at around 9.30am and B squad 1.30pm with the step ladder to follow.
Females will again recieve 8 pins bonus per game.

Will run a poll for the pattern over the next month for people to decide on what they would like to bowl on. We have already bowled on 2 of the 5 pba patterns.
If people would like to leave there names here for the next event we can get some squad listings going. Both squads are limited to 35 bowlers.

Hey Dillian can you please put Luke Daniel and James Bowles into A Squad
Thanks mate

Looking forward to seeing what PBA Pattern we get next!!!

Cheers
Jimmy

The next event will be held at Geelong Bowl-a-rama. The idea behind holding it at Geelong was to give country bowlers something closer for them to bowl in, but still being close to melbourne.

I think you'll find that getting to Geelong means a longer drive most country centre bowlers. Thanks for the thought anyway.

Wayne, I was speaking to Dillian and there will be more events this yr from memory 5 in total!!! So hopefully he might be able to organise something up your way. Hope this information help. If anything just Pm Dillian for more info

Jimmy Bowles

Hey Dillan, please add Sarah Benson, Adam Spiteri and Billy Tanasiciuc to A Squad.
Possibilities may also be Chris Benson and Stevan Malina.
Will get confirmations soon.

Geelong is certainly nice and close for us in the West - so i will give it go.

Please put Gary Black down for B squad thanks Dillan

I think you'll find that getting to Geelong means a longer drive most country centre bowlers. Thanks for the thought anyway.

Wayne, like Jimmy said there will be 5 events in the Series this year.
We are going to try and organise something on the South side of Melbourne for those guys that have supported the series, as well as an event maybe in Shepparton or Bendigo for the country bowlers over on that side.

Thanks to all those people who have put there names down so far, looks to be a great event.

Wayne which squad would you like to bowl in?

Hi Dill, Could you please put Tyson and Russell in b squad thanks.Good to see its being held at Geelong as this will save me travel time.

A Squad
Simon Egan
Luke Daniel
James Bowles
Sarah Benson
Adam Spiteri
Billy Tanasiciuc
Chris Benson - ?
Stevan Malina - ?

B Squad
Andrew Tonkin
Dillan De Mather
Gary Black
Alex Krishnan
Kelvin Mueller
Tyson Hinton
Russell Hinton
Drew Layton
Jenny Camilleri
Alan Notman

dill good to see you can read
jenny, alan & myself all requested B squad
and we've been put in A...
thought you were leaving this in good hands tonx... JK... :p

regards
Drew

Good hands? nah, just hands that were happy to take the burden ;)

Good to see he has found the edit button too ;)

dill good to see you can read
jenny, alan & myself all requested B squad
and we've been put in A...
thought you were leaving this in good hands tonx... JK... :p
regards
Drew

Drew it's good to see you can read cause you requested B and have been put in B so i think Dillan can read and you can't..

Hey Dill Chuck me in B squad please :)

I should hopefully be able to make it to geelong after having drinks for my bday the night before ;)

Back
Top Bottom