Vic Classic Circuit @ Moorabbin

Graham

Staff member
Entry form for the Vic Classic Circuit at Moorabbin can be downloaded from the Tournament Entry Forms forum .

ENTRY FORM

.. you can either enter by calling Warren Stewart or Tony Goodwin on 03 9890 3633, email [email protected] or leave a post here.

amf classic@moorabbin

hi graham can u please put me in A squad for the amf classic @ moorabbin regards peter hammond

With less than a week to go, there are 28 bowlers that have submitted their entry.

Plenty of spots are available for both A squad & B squad so please, don't leave your entry till the last minute, as was the case for many at the Boronia Classic.

With a scratch AND handicap final, there are plenty of opportunities to make the finals.
1 in 2 cash payouts make this a great opportunity to win yourself some money.

Ladies entries are slow, and many cashed at the last event, so please contact us on (03) 9555 3555 or email us [email protected] by Friday.

See you there.

Here are the final placings from Sunday's AMF Classic in the scratch and handicap divisions, after 8 games qualifying and 7 games of matchplay:

Scratch
1st Doug Bear
2nd Ondrej Hedi
3rd Carl Barbara
4th Vi Huynh
5th Mark Dodds
6th Amos Tan
7th Steven Eeles
8th Anthony Leslie

Handicap
1st Matthew Sposato
2nd Bernie Grueso
3rd Tracy Silva
4th Allan Bamford
5th Ryan Crawford
6th Colin McKay
7th Luke Rogers
8th Daniel McNairn

A special mention must go to Steven Eeles with a 279 in the final game of matchplay. Also to Amos Tan, with an impressive opening block of 263 - 257. Well done to everyone that competed on Sunday, and congratulations to Doug and Matthew on their respective victories.

haha yeah obviously that was fantastic as well! I only had the matchplay scores at my disposal, sorry! Just trying to give everyone some idea of what happened on the weekend.
My apologies to Dan, that is an awesome effort.

Back
Top Bottom