Vic-150 Update

tonx

Absolute Bowling Supplies/900global-AMF300 staffer and Back to Back World Cup Champion Jeanette Baker leads one of Australia's Premier Womens tournament, the Vic150. Jeanette is currently averaging 233.00 for the first 8 games in a high scoring affair at Keon Park, Victoria. Jeanette is using the Seismic Solaris and AMF300 Nkryption Code both provided for her by Absolute Bowling Supplies.

Running behind in 2nd is Recent international WBW Hall of Fame inductee and Australias current number 1 ranked woman bowler Ann-Maree Putney. Ann-Maree also this week rolled off and qualified for the Australian Team for Womens World Championships. AMP is averaging 230.00 for her 8 Games.

Strong Youth bowlers Rebecca Whiting (Defending Champion of the event, Australian Junior Masters Winner), Lexi Nicol (current Female Aust National Cup Champion) and Cassie Staudinger (Multiple National Youth Title winner) fill the next 3 spots.

12th position (cut line) is Left Hander Amanda Delange is averaging 215.00 for her 8 games.

There is a second round of qualifying, cutting to top 12 in both open and graded positions, then in this unique format the top graded and open bowlers will merge, (1st with 12th, 2nd with 11th etc etc....), to roll off against each other in teams of 2 for the title.

Even with the somewhat interesting format, this event has almost always ensured that the best bowlers win, and the entire event is improved because of what Australias Elite Women can show the up and coming local level bowlers what this game really is about.

Good Luck to all the bowlers tomorrow!

i see jess ryan bowled a 300 in the vic 150 i cant find a post about it so i would like to say well done jess

yes she did peter on lanes 23/24. this was after a 299 bowled on same pair i think earlier in the squad by Lexi Nicoll. Best of Luck to all those bowling the final today

it has live scores till yesterday afternoon there are no match play scores currently posted but i'm sure there will be an update at the lunch break so maybe check back this afternoon, but by the time it is up on the site you may already know who has won :(

congratulations to Narelle Baker and Amy Farrell on winning the Vic 150 today at Keon Park. By the looks of the scores anyone of the top 6 could have won. Congratulations to the tournament Committee for continuing to put on this great event that continues to foster women's ten pin bowling in this country. Enjoy the win ladies and don't party too hard into the night.

Back
Top Bottom