Congraulations to Barb & Cassie

noddy

We would just like to congratulate our very good friend Barb Carlsson on coming 2nd in the VIC 150 this weekend.

It was your very first major cut & we are so proud of you.
You did exceptionally well & you & Cassie just bowled awesome together.

For Cassie to average 240 was just a sensational effort.
And for you Barb to average 182 as a graded bowler is just a fantastic achievement.

Also well done to Ann-Maree & Jessica on winning the VIC150. Ann-Maree just keeps on amazing us with her bowling achievements every time she steps up onto the lanes. 5 times winning the VIC150 is an awesome effort.

And also congratulations to Narelle Baker & Amy Farrell on coming 3rd. Well bowled to the both of you. Narelle your hard work is paying off.

Once again we are so proud of you Barb. See you when we get back from America...

Al & Jenny ;)

I would also like to congratulate all bowlers who made the finals and a big well done to Jessica Dzioba and AMP who combined like long time mates and bowled exceptionally well to win. I would also like to point out that whilst watching AMP I witnessed something that I believe is truly unreal and this was during the first 8 games of match play saw her throw every and I mean every ball into the pocket, giving her scores of 258 (2 stubborn 10 pins), 258 (again 2 stubborn 10 pins), 257 (3 rock hard 10 pins), 265 (with a mean 4/9 split out of the pocket), 257 (with 3 mean 10 pins), 258, 270 and a 256 with the only difference between 3 perfect games being very stubborn 7, 8, 9 and 10 pins. have bowled for 30 plus years and this is the first time I have witnessed so much perfection without acheiving the Perfect Game. Really well done Ann-Maree and it's no wonder you're an Australian Rep.

Again, well done to all who made the finals.

Thank you Al and Jenny. It is great to have support from such great friends.

I would like to thank Mary Dodds. Mary was great support for me. When I was struggling during qualifying she was there to make me think positive and to believe in myself. You are a great friend. Thank you also to Barry.

I want to also thank Mick and my 2 beautiful boys. They were great support. Justin and Dylan were very well behaved. To be in the bowl for 3 straight days and behave as they did was great. It was also great to have my beautiful daughter there for support today. I love you all.
Thank you to all who came to support not only Cassie and myself, but for all the other finalists.

I would like to thank Cassie. It was an honour to bowl with not only such a fantastic bowler but a fantastic person. You were a real encouragment. I hope I get the opportunity to bowl with you again sometime. Thank you.

Congratulations to Anne-Marie and Jess for winning the VIC 150 for 2007. You both bowled great together.

Congrats to Narelle and Amy on coming 3rd.

Well done to all the finalists. It was great to see so many high games bowled in one weekend.

Thank you to all the staff at Keon Park and to the tournament directors..

Barb Carlsson.

:) congrats to my partner on tuesday nights barb you have been bowling very nicely thank you very much and it was on the cards that if you carried that form into the vic 150 you would do well i am very proud of you and glad that i could show you how not to act as you also carry yourself so very well off the lanes you deserve every sucess that comes your way luv rick :D

Got up early to watch the cricket.

Barb,

It's obvious by the posts from Noddy, Jen and Rich that you've been working hard at league and in practice and it's paid off. Very well done on your excellent result at The 150 and well done to your support teams as well.

Wayne Burton

Congratulations Barbie...
I know how much this meant to you and you never ceased
to amaze me... Awesome bowling on the weekend babe i really
couldn't be happier for you....Cassie too was simply incredible
and i was really happy to see some Dandy home girls in the
finals....well done to all who made the finals...It was a great weekend
love ya Barbie:eek:nfire: ;-) =D> :crazyeye: \\:D/ :multi:
Cheers Mary

Back
Top Bottom