V8 or Turbo

Oh i know it was a joke, but i reckon u should tell the forum about it seeing as ur the one telling the story, dont ya think cowman? Im sure MJ wants to know about this famous joke that we have going on!

OK, well. It all started just a few days ago. Possibly even yesterday to be exact. Hard to keep of track of times these days. My 'friend' Steve Reynolds was really bored and thought he would start a topic on a Tenpin Bowling website that he went to called 'TotalBowling' Since Steve is a simpleton, he diceded that a good topic for the Micellaneous Forum would be 'V8 or Turbo'. It's these simple things that amuse Steve. Like making a Blow off valve sound everytime a juiced up Mirage drove past. This makes Steve, and the people around him, laugh with glee. Simple things.
So I read this topic and decided to make a rather smart arse comment. The comment was something about how my stock 2 litre 4 cylinder 1988 Celica, which has a Sports Exhaust (I realise this has little effect on the performance on the car, and basically just makes it sound a little better) would be able to smash anycar that wanted to race it. Obviously, cos it's old and has a shitty little engine, it can't.
MJ then comes along thinks I was being half serious. I wasn't. But thats no fault of MJ, and I am sorry for confusion. This is the joke between Steve and I about my Celica.

Later Da Cowman!

ok so that was a whole lot of 'blah blah blah', so all in all cow, the joke is ur car??

cowman next time your in orange you can race me in my flogged out, covered in dust, burnout machine 2.2 litre 4 cylinder ford telstar tx5.

what a match up! hahaha.

(that was also a joke)

Maybe my car is the joke, maybe the joke only exists cos you thought I was half serious...

Josh... It's on.

Later Da Cowman!

Why does there need to be an "or"???? Why compromise? There's nothing to stop you from having both.........Everyone knows the best solution is the TWIN TURBO V8!!!!!!!!

easternats02_22b_small.jpg

i saw a quad turbo petrol V8 once. it was more of a show thing though. i doubt it could really run with out doing damage to the internals. but im pretty sure it has been done successfully as a drag car.

there are diesel engines on boats with 6 turbo's and that make over 3000 kilowatts. but they are bigger than four or five cars, haha.

Supercharged V6's sound pretty nice, and are quite fast, but I'll take a V8 anyday.

As for the joke, cowman, your car is the joke!

theres a supercharged V8 in orange. its an SS commodore and it flys. to bad it steers like a boat.

but a supercharger kit for the LS1 engine is like 10000 bucks. costly but it will make your V8 fly!

lol a friend of mine has a supercharged turbo V8 running in valiant. Supercharger downlow turbo up hi.. no thats fast... :p

yeah the japanese had a car with a supercharger and a turbo,it was called the "super turbo" haha. they reckon it had too many mechanical failures. but if you could get it to work it would be awesome, cause superchargers dont need the exhaust gases to run off. so yeah, charger down low and turbo up high. if your freinds valiant is reliable the thing would fly.
must have been a bit of trouble getting it done though. alot of $$$.

josh from orange said:
yeah the japanese had a car with a supercharger and a turbo,it was called the "super turbo" haha.

is been done be4 and with very good times down the mile, am a turbo boy, god created turbo lag so V8's can kept up hahahahaha lol thats wat i say,

Its a fact that the fastest production car is a rotary turbo...eats V8s

Tooley said:
Its a fact that the fastest production car is a rotary turbo...eats V8s

Mate, who cares? It's not as if you can use that sort of speed on the street. Unless you legally race the thing it's a waste of money.

who would buy a rotary anyway? they sound gay, the are very unreliable and they chew fuel.

hahahaha.
inches in your engine to compensate for inches in the pants ey?

Back
Top Bottom