VE Commodore

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Was unveiled this morning over a live webcast and I gotta say I love it. Even the ford guys are liking it.

some pics can be found here
http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?p=1134401#post1134401

search around SC to find pics from the actual show and what not.

Specs
Alloytech V6 180kw and 195kw
Gen4 V8 270kw
Six Speed auto in V8 models
SS has 19" rims standard, 20" rims optional
Executive replaced by Omega

No HSV's as yet, but these Holdens look good.

Love to have one.... but the wife gonna kill me. I have been replacing our car every 2 - 3 years with the latest commodore and she ORDERED me to stop and that the 2005 SV6 is the last one for a very long time maybe forever. :(

personally, as a saab man i'm not overly fond of the look and i'd like to see the fuel economy but each to his own i suppose

yep i agree it's a nice car. it's just to bad it's not as good as FORD'S XR6, XR6 Turbo, XR8 and FPV cars.

thats right, not good, GREAT!

These are the first three of the VE Range. With no wagon till 2008 and the ute in early 2007, these a what holden fans could've hoped for. And seeing some photochops, they have alot of potential.

The HSV's are still to be revealed (Possible return of the GTS, and possible base power of between 310-350kw), but not until after the rest of the VE range is.

aparently the style is based a little on european cars

all i can say is wow, so much better than expected, and the HSV version will prob be even better. wouldnt mind the turbo v8 of this

Back
Top Bottom