V8 or Turbo

i love the old V8's but i love high tech stuff too.

for me its gotta be turbo, but that doesnt mean that dont like V8's.
you can beat the sound of a fully worked V8... mmmmm.
the sound of a fully worked 4 cyl turbo aint bad either.

Nothing touches my 2 litre 4 cylinder completely stock Celica that is almost as old as me! PHHHH TURBO! PHHHHHH V8's!

Later Da Cowman!

HOLDEN V8's for me.especially V8 supercars at the start of the race.AWESOME :D :D :D

Love the performance of a turbo... but give me the sweet tune of a V8 any day. Wouldn't trade mine for anything!
Makes driving that much sweeter :p

V8 or Turbo?

Although you can't go past the grunt of a V8 or the wissing of a high revving Turbo. I seriously think that V6's and 4cyl's are sweet pick of today's society.
They have good fuel economy and still GO HARD!!! I test drove a Ford Fiesta on Friday and it just wanted to GO!!!

Well those are my thoughts!

Although you can't go past the grunt of a V8 or the wissing of a high revving Turbo. I seriously think that V6's and 4cyl's are sweet pick of today's society.
They have good fuel economy and still GO HARD!!! I test drove a Ford Fiesta on Friday and it just wanted to GO!!!

You dont buy a V8 or get turbo to be worried about fuel efficiency.
At the end of the day any V8 will demolish a V6

And cow everything touches ur stock celica

hahahaha
ciao :D : :D :D

V8's are nice, but i love the sound of a blow off valve on the many Nissan Skylines around here. I am a Ford man, but give me a Skyline GTR anyday, what a beast!

Steve R said:

You dont buy a V8 or get turbo to be worried about fuel efficiency.
At the end of the day any V8 will demolish a V6

And cow everything touches ur stock celica

hahahaha
ciao :D : :D :D

Excuse me, I just found out that it actually has a Sports exhuast! So take the comment of my stock Celica back. The only time people touch it is at the start line... then they got nothing!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Later Da Cowman!

lol, ok unless im missing some joke between steve and stephen lol

SPORTS EXHAUST, ur kidding me? thats nothing to brag about my friend got a sports exhaust and that cost a whole total of like $250 that aint gonna do much to ur car, actually the only thing it improves is stopping ur car sound like a RYOBI or even it could make ur car sound like a RYOBI. Maybe i should get u a RYOBI sticker for your car cow!

just remember real men drive utes!

MJ said:
lol, ok unless im missing some joke between steve and stephen lol

SPORTS EXHAUST, ur kidding me? thats nothing to brag about my friend got a sports exhaust and that cost a whole total of like $250 that aint gonna do much to ur car, actually the only thing it improves is stopping ur car sound like a RYOBI or even it could make ur car sound like a RYOBI. Maybe i should get u a RYOBI sticker for your car cow!

just remember real men drive utes!

Yeah your missing a joke between us Steves. I know that most cars out there would shit all over my car. But I don't like to think that way.
The Ryobi Sticker would be appriciated!

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom