Unusual Things Stolen

Lhutchy

Hi i just want to find out if anyone else has had some thing unusual stolen when there house was broken into.

A friend f mine came home after working all day and hen bowled league to find his house has had the front door ripped open.
On a search of his house the only thing of his that was taken was a cordless mouse off his computer desk. But that was it, the rest of the computer was not touched only his mouse

No this is not a joke even the cops had a hard time keeping a straight face!!!!!
:D :D :D

Lee

We haven't had our house broken into just stuff taking from the front of my house!! we had a duck statue (there was 2 but they only took one) and a knome taking from the front of our house!! What would anyone want with that stuff!!

From Chooken!!

This isnt house theft, but quite humerous anyways..

over in the USA at the moment, people are getting their front doors stolen of their toyota camry's !

yes thats right !

you come out of your house, to find a doorless car...
reason being, the camry's arent made over there, and parts are very expensive......so people are nicking them, and hocking them off to pawn shops for very good prices, and the pawn shops are selling for quite alot more !

Nothing inside the house, however I did have my side blinkers stolen on my car a little while back.

How annoying

Tonx,

They wouldn't happen to have been clear lenses on a Subaru now would they??

GaryH said:
Tonx,
They wouldn't happen to have been clear lenses on a Subaru now would they??

Nope, the Clear side blinkers on a VX Commodore....

little pricks...

tonx said:
Nope, the Clear side blinkers on a VX Commodore....
little pricks...

Yeah you wouldnt believe how many people have been trying to steal them off every VX.

Caught a bunch of kids having a crack at trying to steal my Clubsport already.

I just laughed, its hard to break into them. And they also tried to steal my rims, but each rim has 2 lockable wheel nuts

A friend of mine from uni had her car broken in2 ... they stole her cd player, uni books ... She had some clothes & make up in the boot of her car. U know how my friend knows that a chick was one of the culprits of this darn misdemenour??? My friend's make up was taken ... but the culprit left her make up in the boot!! hahaha ... It was 2 funny!!!

I've always been pretty lucky with thefts. i've never been broken into, but i did have all my bowling equipment ( 4 balls, 2 bags & 2 pairs of shoes ) knocked of from Blacktown Bowl one Saturday afternoon about 6 years back...I never did get them back...
Having seen many a break in over the years the strangest thing i've ever seen stolen, a toilet roll.....$1000-00 damage for a toilet roll....

At work we get a lot of reports of people having the heads of their creepy crawly stolen.

Another one had an ashtray removed from their car door - thats all that was nicked. They went thru all compartments of the car too. The cash, cds, an bag that was in the car was still there.. but no ashtray!!

I took a knife, a fork and a spoon home from my formal last year :D
I think the strangest thing that has ever been taken off me was lip gloss...my next door neighbour was over and after she had gone I was looking for it and it wasnt where I had left it...found it at her house a few days later...

When we where broken into 2 yrs ago someone took my umpire's whistle from and and that same time took my lamp from my desk that was weird cause i had an xbox tv dvd's bowling balls and everything but no all they took was my umpires whistle and my lamp.
Chris

One of my mates had his indoor hockey glove stolen so weird but could of taking anything and they took cat food aswell.
Chris

KnuckleHead said:
One of my mates had his indoor hockey glove stolen so weird but could of taking anything and they took cat food aswell.
Chris

hahaha cat food? who steals cat food? haha thats funny as.

i think cassy got her balls stolen from her a few years back.. then they found them on the side of a the highway.. is that right cass? maybe the balls got too heavy?

hahaha CAT FOOD! was it like a can? or the dry stuff? or did they just have it in for the cat and take it from the bowl?

a couple of party bars of time outs, dirty person left the wrappers on the floor & $10 in 5c coins, nothing else was touched

the dopey person left his drug capsule on the floor, needless to say we found out who the person was

OK, I can add about a dozen pairs of my worn underware now too.
What a fruitcake. My cordless mouse, but not the reciver. My pillowcase and about a dozen pairs of worn underware.
No TV's or computers or playstaion or the 64 or anything valuable.
This Is truely one sick person.

When in the UK I worked with a guy from Cape Town. One day he went off to work as usual and when he came home his house had been stripped - everything gone including light/power switches, window and door frames and his entire bathroom and kitchen. The Police reckoned it had all been taken and used in one of the shanty towns.
Neighbours told the Police afterwards that two trucks turned up at the house and men in white overalls loaded them up. They looked like a genuine removal company so the neighbours simply thought Jack was moving house.
"They even took my bloody guard dog" he said :)

Not from the house, but a couple of years ago someone nicked from the backshed, a screwdriver, a wrench, a bunch of old chainsaw chains, some old ship ropes, and an old bottle of King Neptune motor oil, which came from the King Neptune Service Station around the corner here that closed in 1971/72.

Dunno what their idea was :confused:

Back
Top Bottom