TWIN TOUR at LOGAN CITY TENPIN - 13/14th February

FLOWER

It is already well into 2010 and time for a brand new season of Twin Tour. The first Tour stop is at Logan City Tenpin on 13th/14th February.

There will be hard copies of the brochure in the centres over the next week as the leagues return. Pass any information to those who may be interested and please feel free to 'bring a mate'. (Not you, Looby!!)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the sponsors, bowling centres and of course, the bowlers who continue to support the Tour. It is hoped that the Bowlers of the Year will be happy with the changes to the payout for those who are successful. Hopefully, the Tour will continue to be enjoyable, successful and of some encouragement to those who strive to improve their game on varying conditions in various centres.

Fortunately, the Tour has been able to keep the cost of bowling at $80 once again and the Prize Fund has not changed either. Joining Fee is $20 with $5 discount for families, partners and Minus Club members from 2009.

Attaching both squad list and the 2010 Brochure - if there is any info. you require, visit www.twintour.com.au or feel free to contact -

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - the usual thank you muchly to Total Bowling.

For those rolling off for Bris. Area Assn. Challenge Team, don't forget to book into A Squad on Saturday!!!! Good to see some 'real old chicks' from the 'real old days' of the original Powder Puff Tour - they shall remain anonymous! AND Get Well soon to Adrian Shelton - you may be at Logan in a purely advisory capacity - eg. when can we have our XXXX?

Attachments

• BROCHURE 2010.pdf
    509.1 KB · Views: 76
  • LOGAN CITY SQUADS.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 118
Youll be having it before me Mary, think im being de-XXXX'd for a while :( Guess i'll be sitting there watching that weekend woofing down cans of Zero

Hello Mary!

Now i'm pretty sure i can make this one, so can you please put Brett Laird in C Squad please, Crossing my fingers i can make it

Brett[=

Hi Mary.
Can you please add Kate Spokes and Colin Scottin to A squad on Saturday for Logan City Please? You will remember me as Kate Brett. Havent bowled a tournament for over a year, but I am back.
Thanks heaps.

A squad for me please, Lady XXXX. Will check with Tara when I get home, to see if she is bowling this year. Can you put her in A until I find out for sure.

Cheers,

Rhyss.

Hi Mrs Flower,
Could you please switch Ma and I to B squad?
Need to do a little snooping at Greenslopes in the afternoon.
Thanks,
Darryl

Back
Top Bottom