2011 TWIN TOUR BROCHURE & SQUAD LIST

First of all, I would like to thank the bowlers who have nominated in great numbers - tooooo many, in fact! NEVER .....

C Squad on Sunday afternoon is full with 60 bowlers. However B Squad at 8.00am Sunday is overfull by 2 bowlers. Is there anyone booked in for B Squad who would be prepared to swap to Sat. 1.00pm? A very small bribe will be paid.

Please contact me ASAP and I will post a squad list tomorrow 10th Feb.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM (Total Bowling is the cause of this minor problem of tooooo many bowlers - the majority of entries received are on this forum)

Attaching the final squad list for this weekend - 12th/13th Feb.

I would urge you all to check in as early as possible before the 8.00am and 1.00pm deadlines as we will be starting as soon as possible after the lanes have been oiled.

Looking forward to a very hectic weekend and that the Twin Tour motto:
'The Twin Tour is for bowlers who love to bowl' has been responsible for the large number of nominations.......ENJOY!

Just in case a spot becomes available, if you are coming to have a sticky beak at Logan City, bring your gear. Still looking for someone to swap to A Squad ..... please! If you are in B Squad and are unable to attend, also get in touch. TA !!

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY SQUADS at 10th Feb.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 100
Do not need anyone to swap from B Squad now. However, both B and C are full but there are now some spots available on Sat. 1.00pm check in for A Squad.

Either contact me or Ph. LOGAN CITY 3209 2255 on Sat. morning.

Flower
Post on this forum or PM

2 SPOTS NOW AVAILABLE IN B SQUAD - Sunday 8.00am check in.Contact Flower as above.

Flower

Sorry Mary,

I am out too - turned out to be a massive week with the fam.

Cheers
Jon K

Back
Top Bottom