Trent Pearce 800 Series

Congratulations to Trent Perce on bowling a magnificent 800 series during 4 person team league in Burnie last night.

Trent's games were 268 with 10 strikes, 269 again with 10 strikes and a 265 to finish. First 9 then an open to finish, unfortunately.

800's are a lot rarer than 300's in todays bowling. So well done Rev.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done Rev!! Very much deserved!

Keep up the good form buddy.

Congratulations again
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats, Tiger. Go you good thing, doing it in four person teams, booootiful!!
icon_razz.gif
Like that ol' cereal ad said: "Dream, believe, create, succeed." He, he he he!!!

Hey Trent,
Congratulations on an excellent series last night, it was brilliant to watch!! Glad your on our team lol!
Well deserved buddy!!!

Beck

spoke to the wizard today....... he wasnt very appy with his efforts told me that since it wasnt higher than bretts 899 he is upset haha
icon_smile.gif

but on the serious side ( if i have one) wizard congrats well deserved..... and i hope u get plenty more of them

ps- one day u and i will share??? if u know what i mean!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

laaaaaaaaater

well done rev, keep up the good work boy and keep throwing those revs, watch out for belmo he sounds dodgy lol kidding belmo

Rev....you da man!!

Unlucky about the last frame dude, but as Brett said, 800's are ALOT rarer than 300's these days.....you gotta be doing something right for 3 games eh?? lol

Take it easy dude!

just thought i would join the long list of congratulations .....

well done rev, great effort mate .... keep up the good work, talk to you soon!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Trent, just wanted to extend my hand in congratulating you on your 800 series. And yes, I agree with Brett and Andrew, it's way harder to score an 800 series, than a perfect game these days. Keep it up mate.

Back
Top Bottom