Ashley Riley 786

Congratulations to Ashley Riley on bowling an 786 series at Devonport Bowl tonight.
The games were 262 - 279 - 245.

Normally a series like this does not rate a post with the amount of 300's and 800's bowled nowadays, but there has only been one 300 and I cannot remember any 800's at Devonport during the last 10 years.

So a fantastic series bowled on the night.
:):):)

Well said.

Gone are the days where 780 is rated as a great effort but considering how barren the centre is for big scores (which in my honest opinion is a fantastic thing, much like Elizabeth in SA) that's really a great effort.

Well done Ash.

Way to go Ash,

Hardly surprising for someone of your calibre, but great bowling regardless.

Keep up the good bowling and I'll see you in Brissy.

Cheers

Steve

Normally a series like this does not rate a post with the amount of 300's and 800's bowled nowadays, but there has only been one 300 and I cannot remember any 800's at Devonport during the last 10 years.
:):):)

brett your mind must not be working as there has been 3 300's bowled at devonport in the last 10yrs nathan arrowsmith in 2000 in the pepsi singles against ray youd on lanes 13 and 14, arron dickson in practice in 2006 on lanes 7 and 8 and joel reeve last year and as far as i know there has been no 800's bowled in devonport that i know of.

Thanks Garry,
I knew nathan's was approx 10 years ago,(9 to be accurate) and of course Joel's was last November and practice 300's dont mean to much.
So on the face of it my first post still summed up the score pretty well don't you think.

Back
Top Bottom