Toowoomba Bowlers

B

Bulow

Hey its Josh Bulow,
Im moving to Toowoomba and just wondering is there any1 that i know who may live there or near there? alos wat is the bowl like and wat type of lanes?
Josh Bulow

Might not be his choice poo face!!!

Hey Joshy, I live in Toowoomba, great little place.

There are 2 centres, one 16 lanes, Garden City Lanes, and the other 24 being Sunset Superbowl.

Either one is good, depends on what type of lanes you prefer.

Hope to see you soon

Cassie

cass you forgot to mention that they have the most awesome band there.....they go by the name of spoon playin' hillbillies.

matt

Haha... Nice band. But yeah, either centre, it really just comes down to personal preference. I bowl at both so it really doesn't matter to much to me.

Josh, Toowoomba has some crazy inhabitants (like Ubby & Cass) but they do have a great coach there (Grandison). Look him up if you want to improve your bowling.

Yeah dad is a fantastic coach. He has a way of being able to communicate things to individual people. He also had alot of success this year at Shield, coaching the winning boys team and all :)

cant tell you how much i recomend andy to anyone great coach, and the guy can sing just ask

hi,

i moved to laidley bout 4-5 months ago from orange, nsw. is it worth the trip up their to bowl a league, iv been out of it since nationals in canberra, now im earning money again i was thinking bout joining back up to a league, but i dont know which way to go towoomba or ippy? any sugestions?

Oh yeah. I almost forgot.
And yeah, there are plenty of leagues up here competitve wise. I know I'd come here befor Ipswich :)

good old toowoomba, just wash your car after the drive. Those insects can be hard to get rid of. ha ha! watch out for ubby, he's some sort of crazy weirdo!! hehe..... oh and if you see a pink minnie, you will always know who it is...

Back
Top Bottom