Throw some strikes!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Something I havent ever seen before, last night my team shot 22 strikes in a row. Take into account this was a 'mixed 5 man team' also.

I know there have been big team blocks and crazy scores shot in the past but I've never seen a team throw 22 in a row. I've got the photo to prove it too :D

Whats the most TEAM strikes in a row you've seen or heard of.

Carl Bottomley, Matt Sheehan and myself a couple of years ago in a triples league at Milton shot i think about 20 something strikes in a row as a team...If memory serves me correctly we all went off from about the second or third frame and I think Carl finished with a 9 to break the string.. I think as a team we shot 820 something... That was a great team... Shame Matty left we ended up with Morgan since.......:D

Mmm doesn't beat your teams effort but i watched the NT team a couple of years back throw the last 15 at us to turn defeat into a smacking within a few shots. Looked impressive but not from the ACt's point of view..too many bloody lefties up there. ;)

Ron Bikerstaff, JP Li and myself threw 22 in a row for a 3 man team. I bowled 300, ron shot 258 and JP 258

for 816

Team finished with 1140

Narelle 190
Darryle 234
Shane 246
Brando 235
George 235

The game after was 1246 :D

I hope you weren't bowling us........:( ;)

nice to see school holidays haven't affected the lanes at caboolture!!

not exactly sure how many it was, but i think loader and lovegrove had front 17 this year in doubles at youth nats! may not be teams but was good to watch

Opening night of the 1996 Sponsors League season our five-man team (Hitachi) had only three bowlers present, I shot 265, Brian Schultz shot 259 and Eric Challenor had 258 and two vacant scores.
I started with the front 9 and left the 3-9-10 split in the tenth.
Challenor and Schultz both had the front 7 before ending their strings, so it would be 22 in a row.
We lost that season by half a point too, if we'd had one more bowler that night we would've won the season.

A few weeks ago, our 4 man team had to give over 120 pins head start. Going into the 6th frame, we were down by about 130 pins, we nearly all threw every strike from the 6th frame to the end, ended up winning the game by just over 170 pins. The other team just left opens, we had a great run. A big 300 pin turnaround, best comeback I've been in for a while.

NSW mens team last year at Strikezone all had the front 5 then first 3 bowlers had front 6 so we had front 28. Then left a 10 pin.

Dont remember what we shot but it was huge over 1200 by a fair way..dont believe me ask Victoria thats who we were playing :)

Back
Top Bottom