Rachuig - early odds from the tote

In the immortal words of someone famous (?).... It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings. Keep an eye out for the ACT ladies, a few suprises may be in store for all....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone in the TASSIE Rachuig side, bring home the trophy

PS, b boy, I only owe half the bill for the fence , Ash ows the other half hehehe

hehe the fence is gone but the memory remains......

hey... it was one hell of a barbie though !

hey b boy party hard will be an understatement and hopefully the bowling will be the highlight
icon_wink.gif

maybe you can send me down some of the music you've mixed and i'll remix it *wink* heheheh

cheers

adam aka DJ Luko @ www.mp3.com/DJLuko

MattF,
Why have the WA Girls had a player added to their line up? Has someone pulled out of the team at this late stage, or were there only 6?
So who is this mysterious player and why was she added in so close to the main event?
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

George.....The Claytons bookie.
Spoke to the guys today.....whip up a quick GORILLA..........where do I place our bet??????????wouldnt mind a side bet on NSW @odds of 2:1.
What about a Quinella NSW & SA....what odds?????

Frawls
Your a game man big fella!!!!!!!!
Catch you next week
Cheers
Colin Hunt
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

dj luko mmmmmmmm ive herd ur music and i wouldnt play it to a dead person hehe
bowl well and know doubt you will party hard

ps. tell elliot the bill is in the mail for the fence!!!!!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

RACHUIG....Who will win....S.A. men finish 2 nd again for the 49th time...who know's....not the same as it use to be????
col..sam..robby..jason.. I'm sure you will have a good time were-ever you finish...who know's you might even see a rachuig where the women won't argue and carry on.....h'mmmmm
but sincerely I'm sure the guy's don't give a toss.
???!!!! anyway try and win one boys it's been far to long.
P.S. did allan not bowl a game on the first day.....Why????
P.S. jo...bowl for another state you might win one.
bye

I've just looked at the progressive results of Rachuig. It's a great site so congratulations to those who are keeping us Mum's and others up to date.

I have just noticed the SA gals won all 5 in their 10th game, so that's great, keep it up gals. To the guys, you are doing great also, and even though everyone is in it to win it, what I like about the Nationals is that it brings bowlers together as one. Keep up the good work. I might not be there but I am thinking of you all and willing you to win.

Enjoy the rest of the week and good luck to all bowlers in the Australian Masters also.

Heather S

strop,

not sure if you are having a go at the men or not. "guy's don't give a toss" does this mean in regards to winning, or the women agruing? one of them we can't change the other can be changed with team effort.

i agree it has been too long, 13 years to be exact (1988). the women and the mens teams both won and consequently we won the Trish Datson.

alan has been very nervous this week and this contributed to him not bowling on the first day, he won one out of two games today. when 4 of the team are shooting over the card it would be hard for anyone to find a place in the team.

Strop / Nic and all others who like to comment from the sidelines because they are not good enough to be there...... (not sure who you are Strop?)

Your comments regarding the women's rachuig team are very unjust and not deserved. Unless you are there to witness and experience the accusations you are making on our team you have no right or place to comment.

Strop, obviously I must know you by the suggestion you make for me to bowl for another state to win....Well, I appreciate your comments from the perspective that I am taking this as a compliment, however, I would like it known by all I am a South Aussie through and through and as long as all the girls give 100% each game and each day I am happy with that, win lose or draw. We had fun and enjoyed ourselves.

Think you both better consider "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

Regards

Jo Spencer

PS Strop, please let me know who you are???

Dear jo,
Trust me I've been around over 25 years in this game, even enough to see the way women's teams carry on and bitch or even sisters fight between themselves.... I think I have deserved to throw a few stone's....also the comment you made.....

Strop / Nic and all others who like to comment from the sidelines because they are not good enough to be there...... (not sure who you are Strop?).
A bit unfair to say about your sister...I think she was good enough at one point or another.....I was in the last winning...I was good enough?????
calm down......
bye now
tony stoppel (strop)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frawls:
Based on previous form in the highly rated Brunswick Cups, Emma Rutten should go straight to the front and eat this place. My choice for high average.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frawls aka Nostradamus calls it well a few weeks back .. should have put money on it mate.

ps Emma Rutten averaged highest in the girls, making the All Star team, and at the same time winning the Sportsperson award and the Directors Award.

Hello George

It is with great happiness I am replying to you. Our talk at Caboolture will no doubt haunt you today. It is Melbourne Cup day today and if you were talking of Qlds form in 2001 you should have not underestimated Qld determination to shake the monkey off our back which has haunted us for 40 years. Four in a row - Junior Nationals (QLd 1 and 3) Senior Championships (Qld 1) WDV (Qld 1) Rachuig (Qld 1) Oakford Challenge (Creditable 5th place). George, you are a friend of mine but honey when you get it wrong, you get it wrong. I will see you at the next tourny.

I am disappointed to hear talk on the web about the Trish Datson Trophy is like second place. Possibly the persons talking has a reason to begrudge a tremendous overall performance by Qld. I do know many other State Coaches who came up to us and congratulated us they realise the depth of planning and training our struggle to get where we are today.To those coaches and States - Thank you - Your well wishes were valued more than you know. I do know that many many others from other States were pleased - just as one of the greatest moments in our sport was when the Tasmanian Mens team won the Mens division of Rachuig many years ago. ALL teams recognised and celebrated with Tasmania that night. THey knew the meaning of the achievement
Rachuig was our most elusive - As the Coach of the Mens team I was extremely proud of our mens performance - all seven bowled superbly. I am disturbed by the suggestion that the combined result is not the real measure of sport excellence. This in no way compromises the tremendous result of the winning Mens and winning Ladies teams - Sport Development is across all plains.
Some one said I guess this is now your best team - I would like to acknowledge all teams who have bowled in previous years regardless of our position in the final have always given 100% and although this year we were fortunate I am sure they are celebrating this win as it is theirs also.

We are still celebrating and will continue to celebrate just as we honor those Trish Datsun recipients who have gone before us and those teams Northern Territory Mens and NSW Ladies teams who were victorious.

Best regards
Gail Torrens

I can't beleive this topic goes on forever- yah great to qld for winning overall - well i should say being the highest placed combined state teams... trish datson trophy has on been part of this tournament in latter years and while great if you win it is still comes back to the 1st in the men's and 1st in womens...one thing I learnt there is no 2nd place.
o.k. qld finished 3rd in the men's and 2nd in the women's...good overall!!! but it's not 1st. This is not juniors !!!###@@@ leave it be

Gail

I'm not sure what I got wrong, to my knowledge QLD mens (your babies) came a credible 3rd and the womens came a credible 2nd. Overall QLD did very well to win the combined event. I never stated that the Trish Datsun trophy was like 2nd place, I wish this year I could have been part of that team.

I know what your saying about shaking the monkey off your back but deep down I know you would have prefered the guys to have won as well.

All I can do is promise that you'll get 120% commitment from me for 2002. I think with the talk of money you might see some faces come out of the word work. Also with a revised roll off procedure (maybe over 2-4 centres in one weekend) I think the cream will come to the top, providing QLD with it's best possible chance.

Look forward to speaking to you at the next event, I'll be at Capalaba this weekend if you have some spare time, if not I'll call in and see you next week.

As for Strop, how about you say what you really feel, lol.

George

Excuse my ignorance

What is the Oakford Challenge??

And to STROP. Well Done to QLD.

Matt.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

hi to all out there. i have just signed up on the forum and that is why i am posting reply late.
i couldnt try for rachuig this year coz i was 8 months pregnant with my gorgeous son.
The sa men and women did the best job they could and i congratulate them all. i was part of the team last year and had a gr8 time, every team has probs so what! this doesnt give us any right to criticise how poor any team done or how people did coz we dont know what lanes etc were like as we were not there!!!

Well done SA

everyone is entitled to an oppinion, dont get me wrong i just think that people should give rachuig bowlers credit.
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom