This Site

R

Robot1982

hi everyone as u know i'm a bowler from Toowomba. All I want is help to bowl. Granham keeps delteing my messages and is being an ***hole to me. Everyone that know me knows that i'm not. So there for i'm thinking of making my own fourm big and better then this one here. Also if any one as ideas on what i can do to make money or something please let me know. Thank u.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote
hi everyone as u know i'm a bowler from Toowomba. All I want is help to bowl. Granham keeps delteing my messages and is being an ***hole to me. Everyone that know me knows that i'm not. So there for i'm thinking of making my own fourm big and better then this one here. Also if any one as ideas on what i can do to make money or something please let me know. Thank u.

ok ok - let's sort out the facts

Robert posted an Email based money making scheme here on the forum so that he could make money so he could bowl (because he hasn't got any money or job)

I deleted this post and sent Robert a nice email asking him to not do it again.

Robert can't understand why this ONE post was deleted. He also decided to abuse me on ICQ and so I have withdrawn his posting privleges on the forum for the time being.

Robert,

What a moderator wants to do to his own website is entirely up to him. It is not your right or any others to tell Graham what to or not to delete.

You would never understand the amount of work Graham does with this site. He does this in his own time, for no money incentive whatsoever.

However, you dont see Graham posting money making websites on here to allow him to gain a bit of personal wealth. It would be very easy for him put a link here or there that earnt him a couple of cents when you clicked on it, but it is very noble of him to leave this dedicated to the sport of bowling, and for that very reason, this website is hugely popular with bowlers.

One thing we dont want to see is this site to become a meat market for opportunists to take advantage of the work Graham has done with this site. I can understand your frustrations with a lack of income, I was only retrenched 5 months ago, and was out of work for 7 weeks before I found my current job.

Your misfortunes are out of the control of the people who visit this site, so please once again, do not use this site as a way to make money for your own personal needs.

To Robert
Idea for getting a job.GO AND APPLY FOR A FEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As for Graham taking away your posting privelages read the welcome page and learn.
Till next time
Tryhard

Well done Graham.
I've just had the displeasure of reading a couple of postings by Robert Green, and I believe that your action is in the best interests of bowling in Toowoomba, and for that matter bowling in general.
Mr Green has openly stated on this forum his views on the 'fighting between two centres' in Toowoomba.
This is not a correct account of the situation in Toowoomba. Yes, there are a number of bowlers that have a certain allegiance to one centre or the other, but there is no ongoing fight between centres. I'm sure that when any bowler has a choice of centre (eg. in a capital city), they will have their favourite, and tell all and sundry of the good things with that centre. Well, as everyone is entitled to have his own opinion, so is Mr Green.
But, a few recent facts about Roberts behaviour may enlighten you all to his latest statements.
Robert was chosen in the Toowoomba and Darling Downs team to compete in the ***ociation Challenge at Kingaroy. Prior to the selection process all bowlers were advised that they must attend all training sessions, and compete in 50% of A LEAGUE. Robert was in attendance at only a couple of training sessions, and competed in a 'Phantom League' only playing around 15 games (which was less than the 50% required). The ***ociation sent Robert a letter to 'remind' him of his commitment to the team.
He was allowed to remain in the team, and compete at Kingaroy.
Once at Kingaroy for the tournament, he was left out of the initial team lineup and immediately started to question team management decisions. On day two, after averaging around 145, he became angry with the managers decision to again omit him from the lineup (after a win against the Gold Coast, and a 1000 against Brisbane's awesome 1190). Most managers would leave a player out for the rest of the tournament, but Robert was later included in the lineup at the expense of Bert Moffat, who had averaged 200+ for the day. He proceeded to bowl another 140, and appeared a little lost. Maybe he should have sought ***istance from the team coach.
Robert seems to have his ego and his ability a little mixed up at present.
I think Robert was afforded every possible opportunity to prove himself, and I cannot understand the comments that he has made on this forum.
He has been welcomed at Garden City Lanes as he has claimed he has been at Sunset.
I hope that all bowlers would be welcomed at all centres as the 'sport' needs all we can get in these difficult times.
However, Robert, the sport does not need unsubstantiated comments of this nature, or abusive comments to the moderator of a site that is voluntarily dedicated to the sport. These comments do nothing but cause animosity.

Regards
Barry F

Hi Graham.....thanks for the timley warning on this subject....one question though.....would it be alright to post one of these schemes if I was to offer you a cut of the profits????????
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

lol(only joking!!!!)
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom