The Wrestling Thread

I though you could only download albums through u torrent, i have tried for the single song on ares but it still sounds hollow

Batista is champ once again!! Just when I was really starting to enjoy watching Y2J as WHC..... ahhh I give up

I'd quite happily take another 12 month Cena reign over 2 day Batista reign any day!!

I'd rather Khali, Mark Henry, and Ricky Ortiz as champs over Batista...ugh. Obviously the E think if they give him the belt he won't retire.

I though you could only download albums through u torrent, i have tried for the single song on ares but it still sounds hollow

The song hasn't been released yet. All versions I've tried to find are just live recordings. Best bet is to wait til the E put out another compilation album

In most cases you can be selective as to which track you want from an album and ignore the rest.

Thankfully the Age of Boretista only lasted a week!!

After Raw this week I'd love to see an Orton/DiBiase feud. DiBiase has the makings of a huge star and a feud like this could certainly fastrack him to greatness.

Poor ol' Batista!! Not much of a championship reign....oh well. Great match though

Does anyone else think that Orton spent a little too much time getting his arms inked? They look WAY too overdone

Well he had all that extra time after his "motorcycle accident", which personally I think was all BS and used as a cover story so he could get the tattoos - over 30hrs work done on them!

His shoulder tat is so much better though.

Poor ol' Batista!! Not much of a championship reign....oh well. Great match though

Poor ol Batista indeed... he should now go to the unemployment line where he can be used to his full potential!

Ahh the WWE - Home of the greatest wrestlers in the world.....and Batista.

Jerico is a twit and him having the title is well lets just say stupid, even tho i thik cena is good for the company, giving him a title shot straight away is a little silly with no wrestling time, Batista did well to start with when he left orton but now he is a has been,

Orton well he was always a good heel, DiBiase/Orton could be a great match

Back
Top Bottom