The Wrestling Thread

Loving Kozlov at the moment. I've marked out for him since his "I love Double Double E" days.

It's not his fault he wants challenge.

The only thing Koslov has against him is his finisher. He needs to get rid of that reverse-DDT then he'd be a true beast!

Everytime I see that finisher it reminds me of Sting... and everytime I think of Sting I throw up in my mouth a little

The only thing Koslov has against him is his finisher. He needs to get rid of that reverse-DDT then he'd be a true beast!
Everytime I see that finisher it reminds me of Sting... and everytime I think of Sting I throw up in my mouth a little
what is wrong with sting :mad:

Everything is wrong with Sting. He should have hung up the boots 2yrs ago. He's only around so TNA can have a "marquee name" in their company. His matches are no longer entertaining. The only half decent thing about Sting are his promos in this whole Veterans/Young Blood feud. His finishers are completely pissweak... When I watch wrestling I leave the reality at the door but even I can't believe a move like that would be able to defeat somone. The Scorpion Death Lock (Sharpshooter) is pathetic as well.
After he won the title at BFG this year (for the 3rd year running..ugh!) he'll lose it within the next month like both other years.

The quicker he's done wrestling the more enjoyable TNA would be.... I'd rather watch a Booker T match than a Sting match - and a Booker T match is something I usually fast forward or turn off!

I find BOOKAH quite entertaining. Especially now that he's starting using a Jamaican accent :D

Sting steps up his game when the big matches are on. His match with Joe at Bound For Glory was awesome, told a really good story.

I'm pissed that Sting just wrestles at PPVs at not the full TNA schedule like everyone else but I'm a Little Stinger from way back so I'll cut him some slack.

I find BOOKAH quite entertaining. Especially now that he's starting using a Jamaican accent :D
Sting steps up his game when the big matches are on. His match with Joe at Bound For Glory was awesome, told a really good story.
I'm pissed that Sting just wrestles at PPVs at not the full TNA schedule like everyone else but I'm a Little Stinger from way back so I'll cut him some slack.

I am so not a booker T fan. I can't stand him or his new wife.

I love sting I have always loved sting but I must agree I with he would wrestle the normal TNA schedule as I dont generally get the PPV for TNA.

Does anyone know or remember billy kidman and what happened to him when WCW went byebyes?

I am so not a booker T fan. I can't stand him or his new wife.
I love sting I have always loved sting but I must agree I with he would wrestle the normal TNA schedule as I dont generally get the PPV for TNA.
Does anyone know or remember billy kidman and what happened to him when WCW went byebyes?
Kidman was on smackdown for a long time wrestling mainly in cruiserweight matches. last i sore he was in a pretty savage rivaly with chavo guerero but that was the last i saw of him...

Kidman's now a trainer for Florida Championship Wrestling (WWE's developmental promotion). Still wrestles occasionally. Came out as part of the International Assault tours in conjunction with AWF...If you didn't see him there then no surprise as only about 100 showed up for the event. Apparently has stacked on a fair bit too. No longer banging Torrie Wilson....

...poor man.........

I use to love watching him and all the cruiserweight devision on wcw. I loved wcw.
What happened to wwe's cruiserweight devision/title?

After his match with Taker he sustained an injury to his leg I think.

The last I read on him he was having a few months off cos he needed a break. He should be back soon tho.

Anyone know where i can get a copy of Randy Orton's New Theme song that doesnt sound really hollow. all the videos on youtube dont sound the quality that randy has when he enters the ring.The song is entitled Voices-Rev Theory

Also does anyone think that Mike Adamle needs his own entrance theme. thats is if he is on raw much longer

Back
Top Bottom