The Wrestling Thread

I don't know I just can't seem to get into his new theme song. Doesn't suit him in my opinion

I love his new theme. Its cold and calculating... suits the transformation in character he's had in the last year.

As long as they don't get rid of his 2nd turnbuckle pose as the camera zooms in on him, then things are all good!

I love his new theme. Its cold and calculating... suits the transformation in character he's had in the last year.
As long as they don't get rid of his 2nd turnbuckle pose as the camera zooms in on him, then things are all good!
I agree fully with you Luke
I'm not a Randy Orton fan but I do like the pose and the new song :)

NO MERCY predictions my thoughts will be in bold of who i think will win

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match Shawn Micheals vs Chris Jericho really want HBK to win as iam not a huge fan of the new Y2J at all

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy as much of a huge HHH fan i would like to see jeff final win the wwe title weather he deserves it or not then have him start up his rivraily with M.V.P again and have a great match for the title but wouldn't mind seeing HHH walk out champ again

ECW Champion Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry would love to see hardy retain the title against the worlds strongest man this could be a short match but should be good

Batista vs. JBL well i am a clear cut J.B.L hater can't stand him and don't want him to be the number 1 contender at all to me him as world champ is a discrace to raw and the WWE Batista to win for sure

Big Show vs. Undertaker undertaker to get revenge on the Big Show and knock him out as everyone knows the big show just plans sucks and to me is boring looking forward to seeing this match
Women's Championship Match Beth Phoniex vs Candice Michelle as to me all women's matches are this will be boring but i guess i would like to see Candice reclaim the title

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane this is a hard one to call after the events that caused this riviraly when kane had his mask i have been waiting to see what Rey would do and how he would get his revenge but again this match has got Mysterio on the ropes as if he loses he must take off his mask hopefully he can take the big red machine down and not have to lose the mask but you can't count Kane not turning the tables around

The SD theme needed a change with the new network. As good as Drowning Pool's "Rise Up" is, I'm liking the new theme a fair bit.

No Mercy picks

Jericho/HBK - Jericho
HHH/Jeff Hardy - HHH. If Jeff wins he'll be the next RVD and smoke/snort away the title a month later.
Matt Hardy/Mark Henry - Hardy
JBL/Batista - Batista unfortunately... he shouldn't be anywhere near the title. On the off chance that HBK wins I'd love to see HBK and JBL in a feud.
Rey/Kane - Rey.
Big Show/Taker - Big Show. This will drag on for a month or two..Ugh!
Beth/Candice - Beth.

HHH/Jeff Hardy - HHH. If Jeff wins he'll be the next RVD and smoke/snort away the title a month later.
QUOTE]

Hey it wouldnt be the first time Jeff has done it though, as I recall it was his 2 month suspension that was the reason for Jericho to win the Intercontinental Championship earlier this year.

I just want to who plans on going to see RAW when they come next year. I'm having problems finding information about on Ticketek. Does anyone have a link that i can use.

what is your predictions for the matches made for cyber sunday?
Jericho vs batista with special guest Ref.. i think stone cold steve austin will be voted the ref. and jericho will end up retaining. i am over batista being the champ.
HHH will get voted into a tripple threat match.
santino i hope will be voted to defend against goldust! he was very entertaining especially when he teamed up with Booker T trying to get into the nWo. also his finisher move being a low blow. "the golden globes"

Back
Top Bottom