The Wrestling Thread

Start saving for the next tour... Raw will be touring the country in July next year all around the country and NZ.

Tickets go on sale Oct 17.

Dude, yeah Hulk Hogan showed his age in the ring, but you should know "Hulkamania lives forever"....right. When he returned did he or did he not compete in one of the most popular wrestlemania matches ever against The Rock at WM18?? Did you see that match? Not bad for an ol' fella. And as far as Taker's knee goes, he's walked with a limp for the last 10 years, yet recently competed in a TLC match AND a Hell in a Cell match. Not bad for an ol' fella with a dodgy knee

WM 18 i still think hogan vs the rock was one of the greatest matches. who could forget it was where "the people.. turned on the peoples champion":) with taker i was referring to his big evil days also known as the american badass. he stopped doing the tombstone and did the last ride.

the biker gimmick wasnt the best to begin with. when he cut his hair he had a different attitude, even when he won the hardcore title from RVD. he was a different taker then.

The CHL chants were fantastic.

What do you guys think, Is Kane bringing back the mask?

Gotta like the talent thats been on lately, Evan Bourne / Matt Sydal for example.

Anyone know what's happen to Umaga? Like to see him against Kozlov.

Guys if you subscribe to xCMSTx on Youtube, he has the last 2 PPV on there SummerSlam and Unforgiven.

hammo

Agreed Hammo.

I'd like to see Umaga against that guy thats been coming out with Ted and Cody. I read on Lords Of Pain that Umaga has some sort of injury and will be out for a liitle bit.

Evan and Rey teaming up on Raw was amazing. They'd make a good tag team!

Why Big Show Why?
cant the big slow stay a face for any longer than 2 months? hes been a heel everytime i see him. he sorta was a mix of heel and face when he squared off against floyd mayweather... that was just a reincarnation of 1998 with mike tyson at WM14.
one of the rocks greatest promos was when he said "when your crappy music hits.. Welll Itss the Big slooowww".... gold!

I can't speak highly enough of Matt Sydal. He may not be great on the mic, but with talent like his you wouldn't need to be. I really want to see him in a feud with Benjamin - not just the 3 minute squash for his debut.

CHL has now beaten Santino as my fave comedy guy on Raw. I'm loving Haas' impersonations (quite a fan of his ring work too). Hopefully CHL stays a bit longer. He just needs to work on the manboobs area now!

Umaga's out for 4-6 weeks with a bad ankle I think. Umaga v Kozlov would be entertaining. Kozlov alone is entertaining (love his music - it really suits him).

Expect a Japanese talent invasion soon. Takeshi Morishima and Go Shiozaki have both had tryouts and the E has just signed a member of New Japan Pro Wrestling who's name escapes me for now.

He's done Carlito, Cena, JBL and has done the lucha libre mask to death, I want to know who Charlie Haas will do next? (Do you think he could pull off the monobrow?)

apparently there is somewhere on fan nation on wwe.com that you can actually make suggestions as to who he should play next :)
I do enjoy watching him come out as other people I did especially love that he was in the boot this week :)

On WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms with Ricky Ortiz. We wish him well in his future endeavours

...well one could at least hope this happens...SOON!

Hahahahaha... To much of my disdain, Ortiz hasn't been released... I was just posting what I wish to happen VERY VERY SOON!!
Had me confused!! I've been watching ECW for the last few weeks and I must say I am not very impressed. Whats the go with Finlay?? I use to love his matches and now he comes out to hornswaggles music wearing a stupid hat trying to get cheap pops from the fans and is now very unentertaining in the ring. Big shout out to Even Bourne, love his work so far. The whole new superstar initiative doesn't do it for me either, apart from Even Bourne of course.

I like the fact Santino has been getting a push, the guy cracks me up. Don't think he'll be a main eventer anytime soon though. And if Batista wins the no.1 contender slot I am writing an email to Vince McMahon. It's getting rediculas and I'm so over boring Batista. I think its time for a heel change for him, he was great as a heel when he was apart of evolution.

ive tuned out for a little while,
Y2J wins the WHC? at least he cant keep on how he beat stone cold steve austin and The rock in the same night hahaha.
jericho doesnt last long as a face, same as big show. i would like to see HHH as a heal like he was in evolution.

i would like to see a return of Goldberg to take on some of the newer talent, so long as he doesnt go for another winning streak of 173-1

Goldberg? Ugh!!

Might as well bring back the Bastion Booger, Mantaur, TL Hopper and all the other greats from the last 15yrs too.

goldberg was ok. he was just used wrong.
same as Scott steiner "Holla if ya hear me".. i thought he was pretty good.. a suplex machine a bit like tazz.... now tazz he was good to watch against kurt angle.

Back
Top Bottom