The Wrestling Thread

What about jeff that flip was amazing off the top of the cage, i read that there was going to be a major fued between orton and hhh, but i think maybe it has been changed and they decided to give Jeff the push as he is a good wreslter and well liked,

Orton is a ass but i hope the title fight will be a great one, as for Little horney I would love him to win it but unless there is some irish luck he is to small and way to light to be able to stay in the ring longer than 1 minute.

I'd like to see HHH do to Horny what Kurt Angle did to Scotty2Hotty in the 2005 Rumble.. before Horny walks out for his spot, HHH mobs him, leaves him bloody and steals his number...

....well one could hope.

What is going on here guys, the thread is going quiet.

What about Jeff Hardy on RAW this week, that SWANTON Bomb was just amazing, i thought they one off the cage what good great, but the one basically the roof was AMAZING, i sure hope that after the past 2 matches, that he win the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Random predictions:

Hardy to LOSE at the Rumble

Jeff Hardy or MVP to win Money in the Bank at WM24

If Matt Hardy/MVP resumes at WM24, Hardy to win.

Edge v CM Punk at No Way Out (Personally I can't wait for this feud)

I'll fall asleep through ANOTHER Shelton Benjamin match

Flair to retire at WM24.

Orton to retain at WM, where he'll eventually lose it back to Cena. - still hoping the planned Cena v Orton Hell in a Cell match happens this year.

HHH to win the elimination chamber at No Way Out.

Beth Phoenix v Mickie v Victoria sometime during the year - well one can hope.

Shane O'Mac to make an in-ring return - hopefully against Kennedy.

who saw the "mini" royal rumble? hahaha those imitators of the real wwe superstars where funny and pretty much had their characters down to the bone.

would of loved to have seen a mark henry or even khali ( unfortunate that the real one came down ) but got what he deserved.

also would of been funny to see a mini finley to protect horny. now that would of been hilarious

Both Edge, Chavo and Vickie need to be given a wake up call. And how long does Vickie plan on being in that Wheel Chair surely she cant still be feeling the effects the Tomb Stone.

Does anyone know where Kane has gone, i have noticed that he has not been around since the new year. His fued with Mark Henry and Big Daddy V seem to carried over to his brother Undertaker. I'm just waiting for the Brothers of Destruction to take on Henry/Daddy V and Striker.

My pick for the Rumble... Khali will come out #1, Henry at #2, BDV at #3, Kane at #4, then Jamie Noble comes out at #5 and single handedly eliminates all of them at once...

....after all he is "double tough" :D

My pick for the Rumble... Khali will come out #1, Henry at #2, BDV at #3, Kane at #4, then Jamie Noble comes out at #5 and single handedly eliminates all of them at once...
....after all he is "double tough" :D

haha now that would be some great rumble entertainment there having the 4 biggest guys in the wwe thrown out by someone like jamie noble

My pick would have to Hornswoggle, someway, somehow he will win it, and then go on to win the WWE Championship or maybe the ECW Championship.

Does anyone know where Kane has gone, i have noticed that he has not been around since the new year.
Kane has been on ECW a bit since the new year, he also seems to be floating between all brands at the moment but he is in the royal rumble

For those of you that watched smackdown this past friday, i just want to know, what the hell was the move Undertaker used to make BDV submit, was it attempted triangle chock or something else.

Preditions for the Royal Rumble.

The Royal Rumble Match - Undertaker or Hornswoggle
Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy (WWE Championship Match)
Rey Mysterio vs. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship Match)
United States Champion MVP vs. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)
Chris Jericho vs. JBL

Attachments

• 6065408.jpg
    6065408.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom