The Vintage Classic

Hi Daniel shirt size M please...and it's Godwin not Goodwin ! (don't worry everybody does it, dunno why, it's not THAT hard to spell? :eek:)

Hi Daniel can you check please. I registered via the online entry form but my name is not on the list.

Received this confirmation email on the 11th May.

Thank you for your registration in the Vintage Classic Registration.

Below is what you submitted in your registration. If any of the details below are not correct please reply to this email with

any corrections and they will be updated.

Contact Name

Jeff aka Geoff Elliott

Address

17 Hurley Court
Wynn Vale, South Australia 5127
Map It

Contact Phone

Email

[email protected]

TBA Number

Shirt Size

X Large

SQUAD

Squad A

Terms & Conditions

• Accept

cheers

Hi Daniel,

Can you please withdraw me for the moment, If I do come it will be a last minute decision.
Thanks

Tony Stoppel

No, wrist is ok at the moment Steve, but thanks for asking. I was once again forced into retirement (work wise) again on the 10th of June, so it will be a last minute decision if I go.
Yeah, that's it, I'm always scared of you!!...he!...he! :)

Hi Tony,
Looking forward to catching up. I know how you hurt your wrist, 99 - 100 change hands. Hope to catch up soon.
Cheers Lovey

Daniel , can you please check my payment . I thought I paid $100 . I may be wrong but could you please check.

Shaun Cummings

Hi Daniel sorry to be a pain in the #%#$* but can you swing me over to "B" squad please.

cheers

Hi Dan,

Just noticed you had me down in B squad, please drop me into A squad. deposit paid last week.

Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom