2018 Campbelltown Vintage Classic

Daniel Webb

The Campbelltown Tenpin Bowling Association welcome you to the 2018 Campbelltown Vintage Classic. We would like to extend our most sincere gratitude to Interbowl Austral and Allsopp and Bunting for their continued support of this event.

The Vintage Classic boasts three prose payouts including; Senior Gentlemen, Grand Senior Gentlemen and Senior Ladies, with an additional payout for the top three non-cashing Grand Senior Ladies.

Our committee welcomes all interstate and international bowlers together with our local bowlers of NSW. WE wish you good luck and high scoring and most importantly thank you for supporting this event.

TO REGISTER: Please follow the link to our website and complete the online entry form there. Only entries submitted through this process will be given a spot in the tournament. --> http://www.campbelltowncitybowl.com.au/vintage-classic-form/

MORE INFORMATION and SQUAD LIST: Head to our Facebook page to keep up to date with everything that is happening. --> https://www.facebook.com/events/126119591500061/

Attachments

• CVC Back.jpg
    CVC Back.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
  • CVC 2018 Front.jpg
    CVC 2018 Front.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi Daniel, I sent you a message some weeks ago, and haven't received a reply. Yes B squad for fely and myself, and did you receive my deposit? thanks, Brenda kirkwood

Hi Daniel,

I have sent a couple of emails direct to you but no response - I have paid the full $220 entry fee and would like confirmation of a B Squad spot and that entry fee has been received. Please confirm. Thanks Andrew Campbell

Hi Daniel,

I have sent a couple of emails direct to you but no response - I have paid the full $220 entry fee and would like confirmation of a B Squad spot and that entry fee has been received. Please confirm. Thanks Andrew Campbell

Hi Andrew, Im not sure what is happening with the email. I have responded a number of times confirming your position in B squad and that i have received your deposit. I hope that you get this message ok.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for any confusion,
Please put Bill & Carol Johnson in A Squad. Both deposits have been paid and Entry form filled in on the website.
Kind regards Carol :)

Back
Top Bottom